State Visit to Italy: October 19-22, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wonder how QR & KA allow their children to miss school. Do they have private tutors that follow them or is there any other special arrangement for royal children?

I remember QRania saying in an interview that the kids have a tutor.

I remember QRania saying in an interview that the kids have a tutor.

I thought so. I mean, it's the only reasonable thing. You can't miss school for 3-4 days in a row each time ;) Thanks for confirming this :flowers:

Amazing video though they have made a mistake on the title, not Q Noor but Queen Rania.
Before she arrives there was a panic...cars running ...bodyguards running..and when she made a movement to get off her coat panic again to help her...But she is stunning woman, it is a video, what retouche can be on a video, she is truly stunning. But she was very simple, she has simplicity at her movements, no arrogance.

Before she arrives there was a panic...cars running ...bodyguards running..and when she made a movement to get off her coat panic again to help her...But she is stunning woman, it is a video, what retouche can be on a video, she is truly stunning. But she was very simple, she has simplicity at her movements, no arrogance.

I dont see what you mean about a panic.
The cars where just passing through like they would a bit faster so they could arrive before Rania & with the coat I found it normal. In European houses, the Lady in waiting wouldve taken the coat, so I think they didnt know really what to do but it all looked normal to me.

Thanks for the video but Iman hardly showed. Her coat looked lovely, pitty didnt see pictures of it.

I dont see what you mean about a panic.
The cars where just passing through like they would a bit faster so they could arrive before Rania & with the coat I found it normal. In European houses, the Lady in waiting wouldve taken the coat, so I think they didnt know really what to do but it all looked normal to me.

Thanks for the video but Iman hardly showed. Her coat looked lovely, pitty didnt see pictures of it.

Panic, I mean it in a good sense. Enthusiasm or that QR is very respectable person.

Berlusconi offends Jordanian royals
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi caused a diplomatic row with Jordan by skipping lunch with the visiting Jordanian monarch and his wife Queen Rania, and flying to Russia instead for a private visit with his ‘good friend’ Vladimir Putin....Link

Berlusconi offends Jordanian royals
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi caused a diplomatic row with Jordan by skipping lunch with the visiting Jordanian monarch and his wife Queen Rania, and flying to Russia instead for a private visit with his ‘good friend’ Vladimir Putin....Link

:eek::eek::eek:

This strange act with the royal family :ohmy:

I liked her dress with gray

Thank you Salma

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the video. Rania looked so elegant in Milan. And that girl's photo at the restaurant was funny... lol

Back
Top Bottom