State visit to India: November 30 - December 2, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asturiana

Heir Presumptive
City
BW
Country
Germany
King and Queen to Visit India

New Delhi, Nov 22: Jordan's King Abdullah II Bin El Hussein and Queen Rania El Abdullah will pay their first State visit to India from November 30 to December 1, 2006. The royal couple are coming here at the invitation of President A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. (newkerala.com and petra.gov.jo)

Last edited:
State Visit to India Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2006

Amman, Nov.22 (Petra)—Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania will pay a state visit to India upon an invitation from Indian President A.B.J Abdul Kalam.
Source and full article

Jordan's royal couple to make first India visit

AMMAN: Jordan's King Abdullah II and his wife Queen Rania will make their first state visit to India at the end of November for talks with top officials and Muslim figures, a court statement said on Wednesday. source and full article

Last edited:
Wow...they have been pretty busy of late! This is what...the third or fourth state visit in a month and a half?

Zonk said:
Wow...they have been pretty busy of late! This is what...the third or fourth state visit in a month and a half?

Probably second state visit out of Jordan, the third would be Singapore president visiting Jordan

Last edited:
asturiana said:

New Delhi, Nov 22: Jordan's King Abdullah II Bin El Hussein and Queen Rania El Abdullah will pay their first State visit to India from November 30 to December 1, 2006. The royal couple are coming here at the invitation of President A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. (newkerala.com and petra.gov.jo)
Can't wait for this trip, I'd love it if Rania wore a shalwar kameez or sari while there. I doubt she will, but she'd really suit it!

It will be wonderful if she wears a sari with green color.

she will be very beautiful in sari wow i cant wait to see pics

I don't think we will see her wear a sari , but I hope we will see beautiful pictures as always .

Some articles said that the visit will end 1 dec. What´s the correct date 1 or 2 december?

Four pacts will be signed in India
LINK

Wow! This looks like quite an important trip for the Jordanian economy

I doubt she will wear a Sari,it will look ridiculous imo,I wish rather she will wear one day some of jordanian traditional dresses at her overseas visits,she never did.

I don't see why Rania would look ridiculous in a sari, she certainly, has the height, figure and elegance to carry one off.

Pictures from Petra:
Jordan seeks more Indian investment

Jordan's King Abdullah II Bin El Hussein Thursday urged Indian investors to take advantage of opportunities opening up in his country.
'I am looking to long term relations between Indian and Jordan in the business sector,' Abdullah said at a dinner hosted jointly by leading Indian industry chambers.
The 44-year-old king arrived in the capital with Queen Rania on a three-day visit that is expected to give a fresh impetus to burgeoning economic relations between the two countries. Indiaprwire

King Meets Muslim Leaderships in India

New Delhi, Nov. 30 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Thursday met with Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha Rahman Khan and a number of Indian Muslim leaderships.

During the meeting, King expressed Jordan's keenness to enhance relations with these leaderships, stressing the Kingdom's commitment to provide scholarships for Indian Muslim students to study in Jordan. Petra

King Voices Hope to Repeat Success of Jordan-India Fertilizers Company

New Delhi, Nov. 30 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II Thursday expressed hope to repeat the success of the Jordanian-Indian cooperation in the fertilizing field to include other fields.

In a meeting organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry in New Delhi, King Abdullah said that Jordan hopes to benefit from the Indian distinguished experiment in the transportation technology, telecommunications and alternative energy resources. Petra

Adamari said:
New pictures from day two of the state visit.

Thanks everyone for the pictures :flowers: . QR looks beautiful today. I like her new hairstyle (I think it's new).
Pictures from Reuters via Yahoo! News: State Visit to India

Last edited:
Does anybody know the time lag between Jordan and India?

Last edited:
Can someone educate me on the pictures where the King and Queen shoes are off and they are wearing the white slippers. I would love to learn and know what they had experienced. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Adamari said:
The blouse Rania wears later in the day looks to me to be from Elie Saab's spring 2007 collection. And the blouse she wore the day before when they touched down in India appears to be a repeat from a year or so ago.

its a Cavalli top. His new tops for this season have the same sleeve style. Ill try and fetch for picture:)

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Can someone educate me on the pictures where the King and Queen shoes are off and they are wearing the white slippers. I would love to learn and know what they had experienced. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

those pictures are from Gandhi's memorial. They had to take their shoes off as a mark of respect.

I love the pics of them at Ghandi's memorial, lol, at least 3 minutes of feeling comfortable without shoes on,lol...I found it so sweet and the pic of KA putting on his shoes is cute too :)

Back
Top Bottom