The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Royal Highness

From Hellomagazine:
Rania makes floral tribute to Gandhi in India Visit

New pictures from ANP:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?p...=4119057&pos=4
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?p...=4119124&pos=3
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?p...=4119125&pos=2
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?p...=4119140&pos=1

Old 12-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Nobility

The blouse Rania wears later in the day looks to me to be from Elie Saab's spring 2007 collection. And the blouse she wore the day before when they touched down in India appears to be a repeat from a year or so ago.

Polfoto has a few unique photos of the second day of the India state visit.

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/search...t2=Queen+Rania

Old 12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Royal Highness

Does anybody know the time lag between Jordan and India?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

More Pictures

King and Queen's activities during the day (Petra): I loved the hair, quite different from what we've seen from Rania recently. Meeting Sonia Gandhi and other political leaders:Gandhi Memorial:Dinner Banquet (Petra):
another blue dress, very simply and elegant.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Aristocracy

Can someone educate me on the pictures where the King and Queen shoes are off and they are wearing the white slippers. I would love to learn and know what they had experienced. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
For those who have seen the Earth from space, and for the hundreds and perhaps thousands more who will,The experience most certainly changes your percetive.The things that we share in our world are far more valuable than those which divide us.
Donald Williams.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamari
The blouse Rania wears later in the day looks to me to be from Elie Saab's spring 2007 collection. And the blouse she wore the day before when they touched down in India appears to be a repeat from a year or so ago.
its a Cavalli top. His new tops for this season have the same sleeve style. Ill try and fetch for picture
Old 12-02-2006, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia Lisa Remy
Can someone educate me on the pictures where the King and Queen shoes are off and they are wearing the white slippers. I would love to learn and know what they had experienced. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
those pictures are from Gandhi's memorial. They had to take their shoes off as a mark of respect.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:52 AM
Nobility

dazzling, you have a good eye. I found the Cavalli top in his Fall 2006 ready-to-wear collection. Picture No. 33.

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collections/F2006RTW/complete/thumb/RBTOCVLL?trend=&page=3
Old 12-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Courtier

I love the pics of them at Ghandi's memorial, lol, at least 3 minutes of feeling comfortable without shoes on,lol...I found it so sweet and the pic of KA putting on his shoes is cute too :)
Old 12-02-2006, 12:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like what Sonia Gandhi wearing.
http://s2.supload.com/gal/0612013736/7/ (it's very cute and nice).
she is fabulous woman I like her.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Royal Highness

'I want to make a difference to the world'
Queen Rania of Jordan on falling in love with India, handling the responsibilities of a Queen and being a style icon.
(from The Times of India) Article
Old 12-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera
King and Queen's activities during the day (Petra): I loved the hair, quite different from what we've seen from Rania recently.

Dinner Banquet (Petra):
another blue dress, very simply and elegant.
it was about time she chnages her style. Its not a favourite look but its better than usuall. also th eblue dress is elegent but looks like a school uniform. I think too much navy blue going on the dress and the hair band though it looks cute
Old 12-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Courtier

I wonder what colour is her hair, it looks diff everytime, sometimes brown heighlights,or the bottom part is brown and brown up Does anyone know more
Old 12-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
I don't see why Rania would look ridiculous in a sari, she certainly, has the height, figure and elegance to carry one off.
Who cares or talked about elegance or figure,I didn't say SHE but IT would be ridiculous ,because I don't see why the Queen of Jordan would wear the national costume/dress of India in a state visit,it will look like a disguise.I would say bravo though,if she wears the Jordanian one,she never did on one of her overseas trips.

Quote:

I wonder what colour is her hair, it looks diff everytime, sometimes brown heighlights,or the bottom part is brown and brown up Does anyone know more

Her natural hair is dark brown/black,like most arabs and middleastern people,you can check her pictures when she was kid and teeneger.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Courtier

Thanks.Ya I know that, but I meant her current colour, I'm sure she colours it.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:49 AM
Gentry

on this trip she looked very good. both looked happy
Old 12-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Royal Highness

From Jordantimes:

King Abdullah and Queen Rania on Saturday returned after a three-day state visit to India. Article

King highlights Jordan, India shared concerns. Article

Old 12-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Royal Highness

Jordan king visits Indian Army regiment (IANS via Yahoo! India News)

New Delhi, Dec 2 (IANS) Jordan's King Abdullah II Al-Hussein Saturday visited the Skinner's Horse armoured regiment of the Indian Army to witness first hand its tanks in action and training activities. Article
Old 12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by amina1
I believe she has light brown highlights on her natural colour, not red as it seems sometimes.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Gentry

I must admit I'm not sure if I liked that blue dress she wore. She is certainly into blue at the moment and it does suit her but that dress is a little too plain and dull for her - it makes her look older than her years.

And a high scooped neckline really flatters no one - no matter how beautiful they are.

Her hair is lovely as always, she seems to like to experiment with colours quite a bit - it always looks quite different.

And I agree about Sonia Gandhi shrifia.