Rania's Role as Queen of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are all saying is all so sad and unfortunatley so true. It's sad because Rania has such a great potential of being incredible influencial in her country and now she's just milking her role for power and money.

Check out the pictures from her Iran trip--even though she's wearing a trench coat, her scarf is too fashionable for such a invent. I don't know how to explain it better it's just that when Noor goes to financially stricken places she dresses the part and looks like a normal person and not a queen who feels she has to do her duty so she can look good for the media.

getty

Originally posted by QueenB@Jun 29th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
she has said that the gossip is 'jealousy' but then refused to elaborate saying that if it gets loud enough, she will have to look at herself to see what she is doing wrong
I say it's well past time she take a good look at herself. We all know people who are both prettier and less attractive than ourselves, and most of us are balanced enough to take it in stride without being so jealous we have to fabricate untruths. Only a very shallow person would dismiss criticism out of hand because she thinks everyone who doesn't speak well of her is "jealous" of her beauty. In my book, that's rather a copout.

Originally posted by nicole@Jun 29th, 2004 - 4:57 pm
What you are all saying is all so sad and unfortunatley so true. It's sad because Rania has such a great potential of being incredible influencial in her country and now she's just milking her role for power and money.
I think this is the nail on the head: That Rania could be so much more, but chooses instead to be so little. :(

For all the superficial things people comment on about her, myself included, I don't doubt for a minute that she has tremendous potential if only she would apply herself and do something with her 'special' role and be a true leader. I think she could be someone that the Jordanian people look to and look up to, as well as people the world over, if only she didn't focus on her physical appearance so much. I think she can achieve great things, if only she chose to.

Has anyone noticed that CP Hamzah's official wedding celebration pictures are on Ka's website and not Q. Noor's? While this is odd, I am not surprised. Q. Noor must be very hurt not to post her own son's official wedding pictures on her site. If CP Hamzah is currying favor with KA at the expense of his mother, he does not deserve to be king at all. That is no way to treat a parent, especially one who has been a lioness for her children. CP Hamzah makes me sick! I hope P Hussein becomes king!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Or maybe Queen Noor doesn't upgrade her website anymore, she doesn't care or she's too busy!!!

Originally posted by amina1@Jun 30th, 2004 - 9:39 pm
Or maybe Queen Noor doesn't upgrade her website anymore, she doesn't care or she's too busy!!!
I've noticed that she doesn't update it very often. She doesn't have many people on her staff any more, so this probably isn't a great priority.

Thank you for that link! She is a great speaker. Did we all notice the traditional Muslim greetings at the beginning and end of the speech?

I see Rania has disappeared again after that brief little appearance more than a week ago.

I spoke too soon, Rania has made another public appearance. I love what she's wearing, very classy and feminine. If she's trying to hide her pregnancy she shouldn't have worn a top with a belt because you can almost see a rounded belly.

Greeting the Turkish PM

she looks radiant in the last pic.

before i use my incredible slow internet connection to find out about the previous post announcing ranias pregnancy: can someone just quickly tell me whether she is pregnant and which month?
thanks

Originally posted by karolinabraganza@Jul 6th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
before i use my incredible slow internet connection to find out about the previous post announcing ranias pregnancy: can someone just quickly tell me whether she is pregnant and which month?
thanks
Q. Rania's last pregnancy was announced during her 5th month. I anticpate an announcement will come within the next few weeks. She does look pregnant from the pictures; especially the first one.

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:23 am
Did we all notice the traditional Muslim greetings at the beginning and end of the speech?
Yes, Rania is religion as long as she chooses. I wonder where was her religion when she was making Danish order. Or does Islam allow overspending? :ninja:

Originally posted by pepep+Jul 7th, 2004 - 5:13 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pepep @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 5:13 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:23 am
Did we all notice the traditional Muslim greetings at the beginning and end of the speech?
Yes, Rania is religion as long as she chooses. I wonder where was her religion when she was making Danish order. Or does Islam allow overspending? :ninja: [/b][/quote]
why always you people enter the islam in every thing ?

you want speake about her .... ok speak .... but let us not enter the religion in every thing

I know that she muslim and there are billion of people also but not every one behave or think in the same way !!!!

Originally posted by houri+Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:32 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (houri @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:32 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pepep@Jul 7th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette
@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:23 am

Yes, Rania is religion as long as she chooses. I wonder where was her religion when she was making Danish order. Or does Islam allow overspending? :ninja:

you want speake about her .... ok speak .... but let us not enter the religion in every thing

I know that she muslim and there are billion of people also but not every one behave or think in the same way !!!! [/b][/quote]
No one accusing all Muslim behave the same way as Rania does. However, it’s quite hypocrisy to hear religion words from her mouths. :ninja:

Originally posted by pepep+Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:40 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pepep @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:40 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by houri@Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:32 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette

I know that she muslim and there are billion of people also but not every one behave or think in the same way !!!!
No one accusing all Muslim behave the same way as Rania does. However, it’s quite hypocrisy to hear religion words from her mouths. :ninja: [/b][/quote]
every one use religion words in ME
muslim or christian or jewish it is normal thing in ME

Originally posted by houri+Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:59 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (houri @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:59 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pepep@Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:40 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette

No one accusing all Muslim behave the same way as Rania does. However, it’s quite hypocrisy to hear religion words from her mouths. :ninja:
muslim or christian or jewish it is normal thing in ME [/b][/quote]
You don’t have to be religion and believe in religion values? :shock:

Originally posted by pepep+Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pepep @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by houri@Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:59 am
Originally posted by pepep@Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:40 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette

muslim or christian or jewish it is normal thing in ME
You don’t have to be religion and believe in religion values? :shock: [/b][/quote]
yes that what I want to say

so we should not enter the religion when we critique some one

example : when I critique Bush I don't refer to his religion although he some times use religion words .

Whether one is religious or not, Asalam Aleikum is the traditional greeting in the Middle East, not hello, how are you?

I think "May peace be upon you" is more a warm greeting than the formal "Hello". Just my opinion.

yes
Asalam Aleikum = hi
Alhmd L Allah = thanks god when some one want to say I'm fine or when some one finished his food

pasml Allah = start with name of god

and we use a lot of religion words when we do any thing in our life

bad or good person or religious person or not it is normal thing to use religion words in this part of world .

SO we should stop enter islam on every thing PLEAS

On the end did’t she say: Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu :ninja:

Originally posted by La la@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:35 pm
I think "May peace be upon you" is more a warm greeting than the formal "Hello". Just my opinion.
yes La la prophet mohammed say that we should use Asalam Aleikum
not use Mrhaba = hi it was used by old arab before islam .
then it became habit with every one religious or not

Originally posted by pepep@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:42 pm
On the end did’t she say: Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu :ninja:
yes when you leave the place or finish your speech
you use Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu

Originally posted by houri+Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:51 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (houri @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:51 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pepep@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:42 pm
On the end did’t she say: Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu  :ninja:
you use Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu [/b][/quote]
is that religion or is the traditional greeting? :ninja:

Originally posted by pepep+Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:53 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pepep @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:53 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by houri@Jul 8th, 2004 - 1:51 am
<!--QuoteBegin-pepep
@Jul 7th, 2004 - 7:42 pm
On the end did’t she say: Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu  :ninja:

you use Wassalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamatu Allah Wa Barakatuhu
is that religion or is the traditional greeting? :ninja: [/b][/quote]

religion and traditional became one

and why use :ninja: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom