Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 10:14 AM
Commoner

AND RANIA'S CHILDREN HAVE SAME PROBLEM WITH THEIR BLOOD COS THEY WEAR GLASSES

Old 05-31-2004, 10:19 AM
Commoner

You are so silly Mizrahi!

Sorry for saying that, but blood diseases doesn't matters with eye problems! How many people in the world are wearing glasses. I think your IQ is not very high! Go and test it.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Commoner

Noelle,did we show our happiness in the messages concerning her illness? No! I just say the facts I really know from arabic people ! is there anybody who will happy to hear about this?
I feel u are very upset ….. sorry if it’s the truth
Old 05-31-2004, 10:34 AM
Commoner

Noelle, I have 2 friends who have this illness one of them is ill from his childhood and his eyesight becomes worse and worse as I know doctors opinion it is a result of diabetes ! if he lies I also lie! Diabetes is illness which every organism follows in his own way the concequences can be different
Old 05-31-2004, 10:34 AM
Commoner

Upset? Mizrahi Girl, you have to know, I hate nothing more about hearing rumours which doesn't based on the truth, further if you can't proof it!
On the other hand I'm neither Jordan, nor involved in this family, so how could I be upset?
Just as simply person I felt with Queen rania, which can't can't protect herself against this rumours.

And if they have blood diseases, which kind of them they have? Do you mean Thallasaemia?
Old 05-31-2004, 10:51 AM
Commoner

It seems to me Noelle your attention is very dissipated as u remember we were discussing diabetes and if u really haven’t heard about consequenses of this illness check ur IQ ok?
I just heard this information about rania today from 2 arab boys in university where I study!
Old 05-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Nobility

Will both of you calm down!!!

Know, Noelle, it is well known that diabetes destroys a person's eyesight. Look it up on webmd.com. If this has anything to do with her kid's eyesight is a whole 'nother matter. But you are right, we don't know for sure about QR having diabetes, only her doctor and her know. Also you are right that it something that has to be dealt with but it is not a terminal condition.

No one on this board is 'celebrating' the possiblity of QR having diabetes. Quite the opposite.

However implying farmers are ill informed or MG has a low IQ is just rude.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:11 AM
Commoner

Dear Silver Charm!

If QR has really Diabetes, believe me. she would have had during her pregnant time the best dr's in the world, which will have protected the children since there was born ( per Sono, Amniozentese= sorry don't know the english word for).

I have Astigmatism and Hyperopie( don't know the english word again for, sorry), but my mum havn't had diabetes and nothing with her blood. I must wear glasses too ( but I never do it).
Old 05-31-2004, 11:37 AM
Courtier

Soo...

How old are Queen Rania's and King Abdullah's children. She hasn't uploaded any recent pictures of them on her homepage. I was quite surprised when I saw her children on the wedding, especially her son. He must be around seven. Think he will have his Mama's heights. B)
Old 05-31-2004, 12:02 PM
Commoner

i know some people that are friends of my mother,they are jordanian and not only that the've worked side by side the royal family ,they've told me great thing about queen noor as a "mother",plus they've told me also that queen rania has Diabetes,people live with diabetes easly ,if they know how to handel it,my mom does
Old 05-31-2004, 12:43 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle@May 31st, 2004 - 8:49 am
Hey People!

What is the problem oh having diabetes? You act like stupid people,as you give her a stigma, like she has Aids!

Diabetes is a Metabolism- Disease, and bad for a person which have to live with it, because she must give herself injections with Insulin, 3 times a day or maybe mutch more( by Diabetis Mellitus).

Don't act like farmers and even if this rumour is true, we must respect her mutch more, because she stands in the focus of the media, travel a lot and present her country as mutch she can!
I don't think silly, belive. My grandmother have, my mother is start to have so probably i gona have. If you note something is because i don't have shore if Rania have diabitis.

Just the people that have very advence diabitis have to take insoline.

And i don't think that AIDS is a stigma.
Every desise should be rest and treat like normally . I belive that we don't have a desise because we wont but because it happens.
I don't belive Rania children wear glass because diabitis they are to small for that. When diabitis provoque that she is very advence. But yes they can hear the desise from Rania or not.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:43 AM
Courtier

Ok, her son is obviously 10.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:10 AM
Aristocracy

Hot discussion! Diabetes is not a stigma. Unfortunately it is a horrible disease. Eventually it affects all organs in the body: eyes, skin, joints, liver and I am sure there is more. Even if you are constant in taking the medication or injecting the insulin, you might be subject to fluctuations which either result the sugar level to go up or to come down.

If there is any truth to QR having diabetes, I feel sorry for her. Not because she has become an outcaste, but because of how she needs to struggle. It is also said that emotional states (stress, anger) have a direct effect on the sugar level.

Many children have a childish eye malfuctioning, where they are required to wear glasses for a while to straighten the irises. I highly doubt that their eyesight is a consequence of QR's diabetes (if true). Even if they inherit the diabetes fromn her, it will show later on in life, not now.

Anyway, here is a recent pic of QR at a jewellery function in Dubai:
Queen Rania at Damas Jewellery Dinner in Dubai
Old 06-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 7:10 am
Hot discussion&#33; Diabetes is not a stigma. Unfortunately it is a horrible disease.

If there is any truth to QR having diabetes, I feel sorry for her. Not because she has become an outcaste, but because of how she needs to struggle.
I agree wholeheartedly. I don&#39;t think anyone is judging QR harshly if she has diabetes.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 7:10 am
Anyway, here is a recent pic of QR at a jewellery function in Dubai:
Queen Rania at Damas Jewellery Dinner in Dubai
I&#39;ve never seen this picture before Layla. where did you get it? :o
Old 06-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Aristocracy

AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan&#39;s King Abdullah II granted his wife, Queen Rania, the honorary military rank of full colonel in the armed forces Thursday, the official Petra news agency reported.

Abdullah also appointed his Palestinian-born wife as the head of Higher Council of Queen Rania al-Abdullah Society for the Support of the Military and their Families.

The society, established by the queen three months ago, provides assistance and financial aid to needy armed forces families.

It also allocates monthly income for orphans and widows of military personnel and provides loans and social services.

"You were always the nearest to me to share my opinion on the necessity of providing the requirements and descent life standards to all the boys and girls in our one big Jordanian family, especially the members of the armed forces and their families," Abdullah said in a letter addressed to the queen.

Queen Rania is also the honorary chairwoman of the Arab Army Officers Wives Club since its establishment in 2002.
Old 06-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by megknight@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:55 pm
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan&#39;s King Abdullah II granted his wife, Queen Rania, the honorary military rank of full colonel in the armed forces Thursday, the official Petra news agency reported.

Abdullah also appointed his Palestinian-born wife as the head of Higher Council of Queen Rania al-Abdullah Society for the Support of the Military and their Families.

The society, established by the queen three months ago, provides assistance and financial aid to needy armed forces families.

It also allocates monthly income for orphans and widows of military personnel and provides loans and social services.

"You were always the nearest to me to share my opinion on the necessity of providing the requirements and descent life standards to all the boys and girls in our one big Jordanian family, especially the members of the armed forces and their families," Abdullah said in a letter addressed to the queen.

Queen Rania is also the honorary chairwoman of the Arab Army Officers Wives Club since its establishment in 2002.
Nothing like keeping it all in the family.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:27 PM
Serene Highness

I suppose it is similar to the Princess Royal being Colonel in Chief of a number of Regiments but with Jordan being such a small country Rania gets the whole shebang&#33;
Old 06-12-2004, 04:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Noelle@May 31st, 2004 - 8:49 am
Hey People&#33;

What is the problem oh having diabetes? You act like stupid people,as you give her a stigma, like she has Aids&#33;

Diabetes is a Metabolism- Disease, and bad for a person which have to live with it, because she must give herself injections with Insulin, 3 times a day or maybe mutch more( by Diabetis Mellitus).

Don&#39;t act like farmers and even if this rumour is true, we must respect her mutch more, because she stands in the focus of the media, travel a lot and present her country as mutch she can&#33;
Ditto&#33;&#33;&#33;

For goodness sake diabetes is NOTHING compared to Aids so what is with fuss??? >__< Alot of people people have diabetes and its definitely isn&#39;t because they were being amorous&#33;&#33;&#33;
Old 06-14-2004, 05:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by megknight@Jun 10th, 2004 - 1:55 pm

im shocked he did this, what does she has to do with the military????