Rania's Role as Queen of Jordan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina said:
Her website nauseates me. It is all about her. What she needs to do is do hers like Qn and KA.

I don't think that only sticks to her website. She is all about her.Anyways,I think Rania does embrace people,and does care about good causes.;) :)

I did see a lot of pictures for Rania kiss and hold women and children so I don't think she have a problem in doing that in fact she keep smiling .

yeah - i've never seen any videos of her but in most pics she is embracing all sorts of people. and she's always smiling :)

Well I can say this, I didn't criticise Rania for borrowing Queen Alia's Crown from Princess Haya. Moreover many a Royal in the Past sent orders (
during their time of course) to have Tiara's and Crown's fashioned for various occasions. So If she 'purchased' a Crown or Tiara One wouldn't be up in arms about it because it's been a custom for years.:)

Little_star said:
"I even noticed a photograph of when she was dressed in military attire and visiting a palestinian hospital. When the Paestinian Woman embraced her, QR pulled back and looked at the woman as if she was going to catch a disease. I thought that's bad form. Or maybe she was worried about getting her pristine uniform. ekther which is still bad form."

How can you possibly tell all that from a photograph.

And on the issue of her Coronation tiara, the same people who criticise her for borrowing Haya's would be up in arms if she had actually purchased her own.

True enough, when I first viewed her website it took me more than a 1/2 hour to become accustomed to the navigational settings. And I read Computer Studies: Software Engineering and Hardware Networking at University level.

So if One had that experience, One can definately understand your point and agree with it. lol:)

Reina said:
Well I partivularly like the pictures and the information on the Hashemite Royal Family. The pics include that of their activities (which QR definitely does), but they also include pics during childhood, their family-the royal family, and also Jordanians. ANd there is emphasis on all of these. But particulary there is emphasis on their Jordanian culture and their religion. And she does not have to be in eveyr picture. MAybe I am wrong. ALso her site is too high-tech, too busy. SHe needs to simplify it.

hoho, what i like about this forum that each day you get to learn something new. i don't know that the design of somebody's website can be used to criticise him/her. i don't think that Queen Rania design the website personally or she tell the designer hey you must include me in every picture of my site cuz i'm important i need to be the center.

i'm no computer expert but i find the new site of QR nice and easy to use. i've visited the old site but i really like the new site better, it provides more information and more up to date

Well a person's site can be a the first opportunity to get to know a person. But I really think she should simplify the site and as Roshanah said the navigational settings are confusing and can make one give up on looking at the whole site. But it would be nice if she included some historical stuff.

should that be the designer's (or her PR staff) job rather than hers to change the navagation bar or add historical stuff? i don't think she used that site a lot, so she may not know how a viewer feel about the site. there's a feedback section on her site, we can use it to tell the webmaster what we feel about the site, and they will respond if there are too many comlaints. but it's not right to judge her cuz of her website.

"Well a person's site can be a the first opportunity to get to know a person. But I really think she should simplify the site and as Roshanah said the navigational settings are confusing and can make one give up on looking at the whole site. But it would be nice if she included some historical stuff."

It's not a website about the Hashemite Family or their history though. If a person wants to find out those things then there are numerous other sites they could use. I'd imagine the majority of people using it would want to see her pictures. I've never had any problems when using it and actually prefer it to its former format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom