The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Nobility

True,and I apologize,I was taught that Iran isn't a Arab country,but somehow we talk about it like it is.!:)

Old 08-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Courtier

I do the same thing too. I know Iranians are not Arabs, but I will still unthinkingly refer to Iran as an Arab country. :o

Old 08-18-2005, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
True,and I apologize,I was taught that Iran isn't a Arab country,but somehow we talk about it like it is.!:)
thats okay :)
I think many people in the west, including the media, make that mistake. They somehow lump iran and many north african countries together with the middle east. I even heard some people calling Afghanistan a part of the middle east! Thats when I start screaming at the tv
As for Iran I actually heard one political commentator mention that Iranians dont like being linked with the arabs or the middle east, geographically, politically, etc.

back to Rania and other royals. I think she has a friendly relationship with the Spanish royals as well. The Spanish and Jordanian royal families are very close.
Queen Rania and Queen Sylvia of Sweden seem quite friendly too, from the pictures I've seen of the Jordanian state visit to Sweden, and of Rania and Sylvia together in Germany for the Media Prize.
We also have to remember that Rania is the youngest queen right now and I think her relationship with other queens, while warm and friendly, is not the kind we'd expect between women of the same age, between girlfriends, lets say (like the kind of friendship Queen Noor has with Farah Pahlavi of Iran or Queen Sofia of Spain, or even Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands)
Old 08-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I even heard some people calling Afghanistan a part of the middle east! Thats when I start screaming at the tv
back to Rania and other royals. I think she has a friendly relationship with the Spanish royals as well. The Spanish and Jordanian royal families are very close.
Queen Rania and Queen Sylvia of Sweden seem quite friendly too, from the pictures I've seen of the Jordanian state visit to Sweden, and of Rania and Sylvia together in Germany for the Media Prize.
We also have to remember that Rania is the youngest queen right now and I think her relationship with other queens, while warm and friendly, is not the kind we'd expect between women of the same age, between girlfriends, lets say (like the kind of friendship Queen Noor has with Farah Pahlavi of Iran or Queen Sofia of Spain, or even Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands)
You're right, she is the youngest queen out there,but I haven't seen her going out on vacation or anything with other royals.I guess what Iam trying to say is that,she isn't a very big part of the royal social cricle?
Old 08-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

yes I guess not. But I dont think most royal families socialize in that way. Those European royals that we do see together at vacations, parties, family weddings etc. are related (many of the monarchs in Europe are cousins) The Scandinavian royals are pretty much a big extended family.
Even then some families like the British royals dont socialize often with other royal families on an informal basis.
I guess aside from family connections there's that aspect of personal friendship too, Queen Noor vacationing in Spain with Queen Sofia, Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath spending time with various European royals.
Still I think we cant expect that sort of thing from Rania and Abdullah just yet. They've only been king and queen for a short time. We need to give them time to develop that level of rapport with other royals, esp. royals of their own age (the crown princes and princesses).
I think we see some of that already. I dont know if you've seen pictures of Prince Feisal's birthday party in London a while back. King Abdullah, Queen Rania were there with other JRF members along with foreign royals like Princess Cristina of Spain and her husband. And again, judging only from the pictures, all of them seemed to be good friends, laughing, dancing together and so on...
Old 08-19-2005, 03:57 AM
Heir Apparent

"I agree.How is she viewed by Arab leaders?For some reason I've always got the expression she doesn't get along with the Iranian government and leading ladies from that country.:)"

As for as I know she's only been to Iran once and moreover why should she have to get along with the Iranian Goverment in the first place? As far as I know Jordan doesn't have a major relationship with that country. They probably wouldn't like her anyway.

"She doesn't travel to North Africa either, they're Muslims too. A
Are you implying she should only visit muslim countries or visit those countries the most?

"Nothing really,it's just that she always visits other countries but never Iran.Actaully for that matter,she really doesn't visit that many Arab countries does she?:)"

Hmm, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Lebanon, I think she may have been to Qatar also. I wouldn't say she doesn't visit Arab countries.

"You're right, she is the youngest queen out there,but I haven't seen her going out on vacation or anything with other royals.I guess what Iam trying to say is that,she isn't a very big part of the royal social cricle?"
But then you could say that about many Royal Families.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Nobility

" So I think when you are a queen or king, your relationships with other leaders depends on politics as well as personal factors."

Not always.
Prince Hassan never became King, but there is no doubt that many of friendships are sincere and not driven by political expediency. The large number of royals at Princess Badiya's wedding, a non official affair, shows that P. Hassan and P. Sarvath have real friends amongst other royal famiilies. They are also often included in private as well as state occasions in other countries, and I am now talking of the last six years or so since P. Hassan ceased to be crown prince. In addition to being at many royal weddings and funerals, they were the only non European royals invited to both Queen Elizabeth's Gold Jubilee events and to Prince Philips's 80th birthday some years back. I believe they continue to see many royal families, Dutch, Luxembourg, British, Spanish, Swedish, Moroccan, Qatari, Bahraini, Japanese privately on frequent occasions. It was rumoured when I was living in Jordan that Q. Noor in particular was not very pleased by the many royal friendships her brother and sister in law had.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
"As for as I know she's only been to Iran once and moreover why should she have to get along with the Iranian Goverment in the first place? As far as I know Jordan doesn't have a major relationship with that country. They probably wouldn't like her anyway.
Well,it's not like she should get along with the Iranian government,but it's interesting how she participates more in western events.Anyways,just wondering,why won't they like her?
Old 08-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
You're right, she is the youngest queen out there,but I haven't seen her going out on vacation or anything with other royals.I guess what Iam trying to say is that,she isn't a very big part of the royal social cricle?
I don't know -- just like some people (some mind you, not all) will criticize QR for doing anything under the sun and continue to attribute the most vile characteristics to her for any reason possible, if she ever did take a vacation with other royals, I'm sure that someone (not everyone mind you) will say 'Why is she going on vacation with other royals?! She's fogotten her roots by being with those peoople. She's got alot of nerve, she's not being attentive to her culture, she's throwing it all away she keeps showing herself in nice surroundings and she does not deserve any of that. Why is she away from her home, she does not work hard enough; how dare she violate the eternal inviolable rule of leaving her house without permission from the community -- she does not suffer enough, she is the most awful of all women in the entire world..."

I think it remains a true shame that it seems there are some (not all mind you) that no matter what, they will never be satisfied with her actions, no matter what she may do or not do it will never be enough.

I do have a question -- do you think that QR shall effect all those changes you talk about alone by herself? Do you think that any change will or should happen instantaneously or overnight?
Old 08-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
I don't know -- just like some people (some mind you, not all) will criticize QR for doing anything under the sun and continue to attribute the most vile characteristics to her for any reason possible, if she ever did take a vacation with other royals, I'm sure that someone (not everyone mind you) will say 'Why is she going on vacation with other royals?! She's fogotten her roots by being with those peoople. She's got alot of nerve, she's not being attentive to her culture, she's throwing it all away she keeps showing herself in nice surroundings and she does not deserve any of that. Why is she away from her home, she does not work hard enough; how dare she violate the eternal inviolable rule of leaving her house without permission from the community -- she does not suffer enough, she is the most awful of all women in the entire world..."

I think it remains a true shame that it seems there are some (not all mind you) that no matter what, they will never be satisfied with her actions, no matter what she may do or not do it will never be enough.

I do have a question -- do you think that QR shall effect all those changes you talk about alone by herself? Do you think that any change will or should happen instantaneously or overnight?
No,I realize she cannot make all the changes I reflected upon, by herself.But at the same time,I do believe she is one the most well known Arab woman figures in the world,and any idea or belief she supports will definetly recieve more attention that it were to before.One example which I have mentioned before,is what if instead of going to American public schools, she pays a visit to Afghani refugee camps?She might not be able to make a change but maybe she can make people think about what's going on?No change will happen overnight.Change is a process,that calls upon leadership,sacrifice and most of all,time.I don't expect Queen Rania to apologize for her destiny and fate,however I do want to her to a bit more greatful.Again,maybe to you,she already is doing enough!:) (But I,for one,do think she could do more.)
Old 08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Royal Highness

That is an interesting point. She has visited the refugee camps in the Balkans(?). Also QN has done her share of visiting refugees camps, so maybe QR will learn to do the same. I think that would make a huge statement and get the attention of the world.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
That is an interesting point. She has visited the refugee camps in the Balkans(?). Also QN has done her share of visiting refugees camps, so maybe QR will learn to do the same. I think that would make a huge statement and get the attention of the world.
Exactly!!:)
Old 08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
No,I realize she cannot make all the changes I reflected upon, by herself.But at the same time,I do believe she is one the most well known Arab woman figures in the world,and any idea or belief she supports will definetly recieve more attention that it were to before.One example which I have mentioned before,is what if instead of going to American public schools, she pays a visit to Afghani refugee camps?She might not be able to make a change but maybe she can make people think about what's going on?No change will happen overnight.Change is a process,that calls upon leadership,sacrifice and most of all,time.I don't expect Queen Rania to apologize for her destiny and fate,however I do want to her to a bit more greatful.Again,maybe to you,she already is doing enough!:) (But I,for one,do think she could do more.)
I am not judging whether she has 'done enough' or not; the matter of 'how much' is not really up to me as I have not bothered to keep a scorecard or a tally or weigh up her activities at all. Actually, I have enough on my plate keeping measures of myself...:p

I seems to me, quite simply, that the judgements of her generally speaking are really quite harsh. Yes, I agree she is in a prominent spot; her husband is head of state, obviously. But to render such a judgement on her as a result of that...

When you say you want her to be a bit more grateful, it seems to explain the why behind the subtext of what you (and others -- not everyone but some mind you) keep implying bad things about her. One person even implied (rather nastily, in my opinion) that QR is going out of her way to attact other men.

You think she is 'ungrateful' instead of 'grateful' for something that she has received or something that has been done for her; even while you admittedly (and some others too perhaps) do not actually know her and may not have had input over her fortunes or misfortunes, and then (I guess) do not actually know how she feels on any of it. That's why the constant attacks on her character (by some, not all mind you). I understand it now where I did not understand before.

I still wonder, how anyone can so totally render whether she is 'grateful' or not. Especially if they do not know her. The term 'grateful' itself (as you probably well know) means:
  1. Appreciative of benefits received; thankful.
  2. Expressing gratitude.
How and to whom would you demand she espress her complete 'appreciative-ness' for her fate/destiny thus far? Do you know with certainty that she has not done other projects that you have not seen or heard about -- or is it the case that each and every single one of her actions need to be held out for scrutiny and judgement? I'm certain some (not everyone mind you, just some) would then say 'Queen Rania is showing off, she's trying to win approval by doing this or that and making her actions public', etc., etc...

I appreciate you being honest in expressing the core of your beliefs about her. You believe she is not grateful.

So, some people (some, not all mind you) spread rumors about her, say nasty things about her to undermine her character and such -- all because they probably judge her not grateful (and perhaps further on the truth of their estimations, not really worthy) of what she has.

It explains the harshness of the opinion. Sad, in my own opinion, but at least you were honest.:)
Old 08-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Hi Polop, I have highlighted your comments in BLUE (except your 1st comment remains in the original black color):) :

"
Quote:
Iam not a negative person, and I don't like to talk about anybody negatively,however at the same time I feel it's important to shed light upon matters that are important.I don't know Queen Rania personally,and I don't believe many people do on this forum,but at the same time we all question her judgement and decisions.Rania is portrayed from one angle in the media,but every person sees her from a different view.She is in such a position, with her choice and willingness."
Quote:

First of all, I do not question her judgement or her reasons for doing whatever; I like many, just see the pictures -- I like them or I do not like them -- and I cannot possible get into her head about the 'why' especially without her own extensive comments on anything. Yes, I agree -- she probably chose to marry Abdullah (then CPA), but as you know neither of them (it was said) anticipated that he would become King of Jordan (I am open to being corrected if I am wrong on that). :p

What I meant by "using modernism to fullfil her desires..." was that while she[Rania]does say that "we are moving forward," is her country really?While she's leading her country from her $2million yatch,where is her country actually going?Is she saying that wearing bathing suits(example)is modern just to gain approval for her attire?

I think you have already acknowledged that serious change over there will not happen overnight -- and you would probably agree that the types of change that will last will be step-by-step and slow in the making. So why bash her for the fact that change on such a scale will take so long? It is sad however, that some people (not all people) seem to think that QR only cares about her wardrobe -- and then they attibute all of the absolute worst human characteristics to her. And about her 'leading' -- as you and I know, she is certainly not the leader of over there... There is only one Head of State over there -- HM King Abdullah, Rania is his wife. I think KA has been in Russia recently holding talks with V. Putin -- i.e. doing like leaders do...

Maybe you should be upset at King Abdullah for owning a so-called $2 million yacht, rather than being angry at his wife for sitting on it. Be upset that King Abdullah's father (King Hussein) may have been the one who purchased it; if it was given to them, be upset that the King (Hussein or Abdullah) did not refuse to accept such a gift. And who said it was their boat anyway? I would only probably guess that KA did not all of a sudden buy any boat, if it is his, it's probably been in the family for some time (or maybe not) -- direct the harshness over it at the correct parties. Perhaps be mad that the entire royal family has not renounced everything they have, rather than directing scathing negativity at one person for having married into the family.

I cannot say she is selfish,because each single one of us has a different definition of selfishness.To you,it might be taking away without giving,to me it could be not giving when you have enough to give away;so it varies.I do personally think, that she is blending her self in the usuall royal "clich'e."Vacations,parties,make-up etc. it seems like people forget where they came from.

Once again, I am certain that she is not the only person in that family who sits on the boat or uses the home or travels or has some degree of access to the resources available to the Jordanian Royal Family; and they do have access to resources.

But that is a fact not of her own making, and I seriously doubt if she could do anything to change that, even if she wanted to. When you say 'people forget where they come from' -- do you mean she needs to renounce whatever her husband has that she shares with him? How do you know for certain what she has forgotten? Abdullah and his family are the ones with all the cash and the property; he's the Head of State and it was his own father that was King sitting on all of it before him, should she tell him that this was all wrong?

Those who look at their yesterdays as burdens are never able to walk, but those who view their yesterdays as lessons,run with the wind. Rania should use her experiences to make herself into a stong and accomplished woman.
(You might think she already is one.)

Regardless of what I may or may not think, it may be apparent that you do not believe she is either strong or accomplished in anything that is either positive or productive. As well, I have no way to know how QR 'looks at her yesterdays...". In my own opinion, it is starting to sound a little like the old story of 'misery loves company...'

I don't think she is doing what she isn't suppose to from the political aspect,but I do believe she could do more.Lastly,the reason why,in your opinion,I emphasized her "desires" was because desires in a way,decide what you accomplish.If I wish to dicover a cure for cancer,my path of life is different from someone who want's to be a make-up artist. Desires indicate who you are.I hope you realize that Iam not someone who likes to highlight others weaknesses or faults,because sometimes your weaknesses help bring out your strengths.:)

Nice to hear that you will say QR is not doing every single thing wrong. But again, my point is that neither you nor I know her 'desires' regardless what is shown in any picture. And I am not the one saying that you '...like to highlight others weakness' -- I never even brought it up. In my opinion, saying that someone is not grateful is the same as being negative about them; saying that they 'could do more' can also be seen as highlighting their so-called 'weakness', but I do not know. I have no way to know your intentions, but like anyone else, I can interpret what is put here. I did say that the comments seem negative and quite harsh on her. That is my own estimation, just as your own estimation of QR is that she is un-grateful (or un-worthy). I still don't get the problem with her wearing a swimsuit. Most peope would wear one if they are going swimming...:p

All I have done and can ever do is see the posts and ask for clarification :p
Old 08-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I am not judging whether she has 'done enough' or not; the matter of 'how much' is not really up to me as I have not bothered to keep a scorecard or a tally or weigh up her activities at all. Actually, I have enough on my plate keeping measures of myself...:p

I seems to me, quite simply, that your judgements of her generally speaking are really quite harsh. Yes, I agree she is in a prominent spot; her husband is head of state, obviously. But to render such a judgement on her as a result of that...

When you say you want her to be a bit more grateful, it seems to explain the why behind the subtext of what you (and others -- not everyone but some mind you) keep implying on her. One person even implied (rather nastily, in my opinion) that QR is going out of her way to attact other men.

You think she is 'ungrateful' instead of 'grateful' for something that she has received or something that has been done for her; even while you admittedly (and some others too perhaps) do not actually know her and may not have had input over her fortunes or misfortunes, and then (I guess) do not actually know how she feels on any of it. That's why the constant attacks on her character (by some, not all mind you). I understand it now where I did not understand before.

I still wonder, how anyone can so totally render whether she is 'grateful' or not. Especially if they do not know her. The term 'grateful' itself (as you probably well know) means:
  1. Appreciative of benefits received; thankful.
  2. Expressing gratitude.
How and to whom would you demand she espress her complete 'appreciative-ness' for her fate/destiny thus far? Do you know with certainty that she has not done other projects that you have not seen or heard about -- or is it the case that each and every single one of her actions need to be held out for scrutiny and judgement? I'm certain some (not everyone mind you, just some) would then say 'Queen Rania is showing off, she's trying to win approval by doing this or that and making her actions public', etc., etc...

I appreciate you being honest in expressing the core of your beliefs about her. You believe she is not grateful.

So, some people (some, not all mind you) spread rumors about her, say nasty things about her to undermine her character and such -- all because they probably judge her not grateful (and perhaps further on the truth of their estimations, not really worthy) of what she has.

It explains the harshness of your opinion. Sad, in my own opinion, but at least you were honest.:)
Doesn't how much she has done reflect what are the results?I also failed to understand what you found harsh?Was it that I said she is ungrateful?Well,to me she doesn't seem to do enough for her country and region.We can not compare her to Queen Elizabeth,for example,because Queen Elizabeth is a paid emplyee of the govenment,doesn't rule over anyone, and most importantly belongs to a developed first world country.As for her trying to "attract" other men,I can see where someone would come up with a notion like that.She is after all a Muslim Queen(again,many people disagree with this...)and hence, she should be held accountable for how she represents Islam and Jordan.Ofcourse,she is not the sole representer of Islam,many us contribute to it reputation,but she is the Queen and she has the power to influence other leaders and people.So for her to dress in some very revealing dresses,makes people think,what could be the reason??You're right, I don't know Rania personally,but actions speak louder than words.How much has she given back to Jordan?I don't mean,computer facilities etc.How many times has she visited Palestine comparable to U.S,London,Paris etc?There is no real way to know how she feels about her destiny except how she responds to her life and fortunes.I should make it clear,that I don't think that she is "ungreatful" I just believe that she doesn't know what she has and what others lack.She probably has millions and millions of dollars but I've never seen her go to places that no one else notices.I hope you realize that when I said that she is ungreatful,I meant she doesn't realize what she has.In Islam Allah says that life is a test,I test some by giving them plenty,while giving others nothing.I personally believe,when you are given $10, $8 belong to others,it the matter of when we realize it.My intentions were not make you sad or think that Iam someone who loves criticizing Queen Rania.It's unfortunate that every time this happens.:)
Old 08-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
"

Nice to hear that you will say QR is not doing every single thing wrong. But again, my point is that neither you nor I know her 'desires' regardless what is shown in any picture. And I am not the one saying that you '...like to highlight others weakness' -- I never even brought it up. In my opinion, saying that someone is not grateful is the same as being negative about them; saying that they 'could do more' can also be seen as highlighting their so-called 'weakness', but I do not know. I have no way to know your intentions, but like anyone else, I can interpret what is put here. I did say that the comments seem negative and quite harsh on her. That is my own estimation, just as your own estimation of QR is that she is un-grateful (or un-worthy). I still don't get the problem with her wearing a swimsuit. Most peope would wear one if they are going swimming...:p

All I have done and can ever do is see the posts and ask for clarification :p
Great.:) I think the problem with her wearing a swimsuit is that,she is a Muslim Queen.Most people are not Queens or Kings!:p :)
Old 08-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Great.:) I think the problem with her wearing a swimsuit is that,she is a Muslim Queen.Most people are not Queens or Kings!:p :)
Yes -- but most people do not live in a big house or travel extensively or are married to a Head of State either -- would you hang her for it?:p :)
Old 08-19-2005, 07:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes -- but most people do not live in a big house or travel extensively or are married to a Head of State either -- would you hang her for it?:p :)
No, I won't hang her;how about shooting her??:p Iam just kidding.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Well,to me she doesn't seem to do enough for her country and region.
I think thats quite unfair and untrue.
Most people here know I follow Rania very closely, infact I have a database of the activities she has taken part in since she became Queen.
Rania is always speaking for her country, her region, her religion.
Even many of the trips she makes to European or western countries, have to do with her commitment to causes related to her country, if there's any major event, conference in the west, etc. related to arab women, arab women and business, generally issues related to children and poverty, or aid for palestinians, Rania is there to lend her support. She also visits lot of countries in her own region for the same causes (women, children, micro-entrepreneurship, Palestine, Iraq etc)
Never mind the many international bodies she is involved in on behalf of her country, she continues to join newly formed bodies that are relevant to her region as well ie. Young leaders forum, Netaid (for child poverty) etc.
So I think if you actually followed and found out more about what she's involved in, you'd see what I mean. Thats something we cant learn about by just looking at her pics.
I could post the thousands of pictures of all the events Rania has been a part of in support of these causes but it would take me days to do so.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Doesn't how much she has done reflect what are the results?I also failed to understand what you found harsh?Was it that I said she is ungrateful?

Yes you did say it; in my estimation it was an honest, sincere comment about you think she is not 'grateful' enough (saying that someone 'could be a bit more grateful is the tactical equivalent of saying that they are not 'grateful' enough -- you probably knew that already:p ):

Post #30
"I don't expect Queen Rania to apologize for her destiny and fate,however I do want to her to a bit more greatful.Again,maybe to you,she already is doing enough!:) (But I,for one,do think she could do more.)"

Well,to me she doesn't seem to do enough for her country and region.We can not compare her to Queen Elizabeth,for example,because Queen Elizabeth is a paid emplyee of the govenment,doesn't rule over anyone, and most importantly belongs to a developed first world country.

Yes, I agree it would certainly be unfair to blame her for the state of affairs in Jordan; and to hold her accountable for England being a 'developed first world country' while Jordan is not considered such -- well, that would be uncalled for and totally crazy and unreasonable. She cannot possibly change all that situation -- and I'm sure you would never really expect her to change all that...

As for her trying to "attract" other men,I can see where someone would come up with a notion like that.She is after all a Muslim Queen(again,many people disagree with this...)and hence, she should be held accountable for how she represents Islam and Jordan.

Again, another baseless accusation, in my opinion. I am not going to comment on that further because it is pointless. Those who accuse her of such things in my opinion are trying to undermine her character by assigning things to her out of their own mean-spirited spitefulness. They cannot see past the end of their own nose on certain things, but ok to each his own...

Ofcourse,she is not the sole representer of Islam,many us contribute to it reputation,but she is the Queen and she has the power to influence other leaders and people.So for her to dress in some very revealing dresses,makes people think,what could be the reason??You're right, I don't know Rania personally,but actions speak louder than words.How much has she given back to Jordan?I don't mean,computer facilities etc.How many times has she visited Palestine comparable to U.S,London,Paris etc?There is no real way to know how she feels about her destiny except how she responds to her life and fortunes.I should make it clear,that I don't think that she is "ungreatful" I just believe that she doesn't know what she has and what others lack. She probably has millions and millions of dollars but I've never seen her go to places that no one else notices.I hope you realize that when I said that she is ungreatful,I meant she doesn't realize what she has.

Again, I do not have any way of knowing what she realizes or her intentions; people accused Queen Noor of the same very exact thing until her husband died -- they said the very same thing 'Noor is not grateful and she does not realize what she has, she does not do enough'; then they saw how crushed she was over the death of her husband and decided that her obvious sorrow and dismay over it all was just what were looking for as proof to cinvince them she was not as truly evil and wicked as they tried to label her. In my opinion, they were vindictive and spiteful rumor-mongers (and just like so many others who hold themselves as 'keepers of their faith' -- don't worry it happens in all denominations, unfortunate but true).

In Islam Allah says that life is a test,I test some by giving them plenty,while giving others nothing.I personally believe,when you are given $10, $8 belong to others,it the matter of when we realize it.My intentions were not make you sad or think that Iam someone who loves criticizing Queen Rania.It's unfortunate that every time this happens.:)
Yes - I do think it unfortunate: it sounds to me like there is nothing QR could ever do (outside of suffer some grave loss) that would alleviate all the bad judgements. And I do understand that it is your own opinion and you are clearly entitled to think what you want about anyone you wish. But I have to ask: does the teaching not also hold that the judgements (or tests as you call them) are given by someone other than you or I -- meaning i.e. there is someone else who actually has the true right to give such tests to people and the decision on whether they have 'passed' along with the penalty or not would be up either of neither of us, for example -- is that correct?:)