Queen Rania's working visit to the UK, Belgium and Norway: January 8 - 14, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everybody knows the reasons other thing if she can get a positive response from EU leaders.

Perhaps she will visit Germany after the Oslo´s visit I´ve also read she is going to meet German´s chancellor in other sources.

Why Petra news agency did not announce Queen Rania`s European tour program clearly?. Even QR did not use her social media ( twitter,Facebook, Instagram) to cover the visits as usual, she used Petra instead.

Everybody knows the reasons other thing if she can get a positive response from EU leaders.

Perhaps she will visit Germany after the Oslo´s visit I´ve also read she is going to meet German´s chancellor in other sources.

We can see that next month in London conference salma.
According to Petra she`ll also visit Germany as part of her tour but no details about Oslo`s visit.

It seems that she was yesterday in Berlin posted by Dazzling
and according to this article she also met chancellor Merkel yesterday. But I cant find pictures.

Maybe the chancellor was in Brussels. I can't find anything on the meeting or where the Chancellor was unless it was a private meeting or a private few hours trip to Germany.

January 14, 2016 - Meeting with the King, Queen, CP couple of Norway

Picture

Last edited:
what about Germany,did Queen Rania been in there i couldn't find anything about that part of her tour.

what about Germany,did Queen Rania been in there i couldn't find anything about that part of her tour.

Asturiana wrote she had a meeting with Angela Merkel unfortunately no pics till now.

Back
Top Bottom