Queen Rania's visit to Cairo: February 28, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania arrived today to cairo in a 2 days visit to the egyption capital .
الملكة رانيا تØ*اضر في القاهرة الاØ*د
The queen will deliver a lecture at the American University tomorrow.

Her speech/lecture is "Philanthropy in the Arab World"

According to the article, Queen Rania arrived Saturday evening in Cairo and the lecture is suppose to be delivered today Sunaday and that the visit is 2 days.

Great see her again in Egypt. In previous visits Queen was received by Suzanne Muabarak. Does anyone know if she and Egypt First Lady will meet today?

U r right dazz .. today is sunday .. Sorry for my mistake I thought that today is Sat. Can u correct it please? 27-28 feb 2010
Thanks dear:):flowers:

Last edited:
" Back at my old stomping ground today, American University in Cairo (AUC). Memories of student life flooding back to me!"

Queen Rania's talk on civic engagement at the American University in Cairo

...The Queen underscored how this story can serve as an example to be emulated by many others, saying that in “each and everyone of us is the ability to look beyond ourselves.” She said; “Civic engagement is about leaving the four walls of your life, looking up.” Looking up and beyond, change becomes possible because the “true value of the world lies in people.”...
Article

جريدة البشاير | الملكة رانيا تدعو للمشاركة المدنية بالوطن العربي |

Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan speaks to students and faculty at her alma mater, the American University of Cairo, Egypt, 28 February 2010, on civic engagement in the Arab Region and the role it can play in improving lives and ensuring progress. In her address, she called on the next generation of young Arabs who have benefited from higher education to accept their obligation to advance their societies
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Her speech:
Queen Rania addresses students at American University in Cairo (AUC) | Queen Rania

Last edited by a moderator:
Bavaria Auto Group was awarded a certificate of being a Founding member of the Egyptian Chapter of the Arab Sustainability Leadership Group launched on 28th of March 2010 by her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah.
Bavarian Auto Group Awards

Back
Top Bottom