Queen Rania's Jordan River Foundation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:Rossina what was the conversation about?
Well the jordanian dialect is little difficult to me:p
but i think they are talking about the King they wishe him a Happy Birthday and long live and so on.

That is right Lilo .. thank u :) for me it`s very easy.
They are also sending greetings to the king & crown prince.

Last edited:
Queen Rania Al Abdullah visits Madaba
Amman, April 12 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Tuesday made a visit to the central Governorate of Madaba. The visit included Al Namiyah Primary School, a community development center, and the Mkawer Castle Visitors’ Center.
Photos: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Queen Rania Al Abdullah visits Al Husseinieh District in Ma'an

...During the meeting, the Queen conveyed His Majesty King Abdullah's regards to the people of Al Husseinieh and expressed pride in the accomplishments they managed to achieve in cooperation with JRF. She also thanked JRF for all their work and complimented their achievements in the field of social development, stressing that results witnessed in Al Husseinieh, showcase the success and vitality of such efforts, especially youth and education programs...
Petra article ** Petra Picture

Jordan Times article with picture

Queen Rania Al Abdullah visits Al Husseinieh District in Ma'an

...During the meeting, the Queen conveyed His Majesty King Abdullah's regards to the people of Al Husseinieh and expressed pride in the accomplishments they managed to achieve in cooperation with JRF. She also thanked JRF for all their work and complimented their achievements in the field of social development, stressing that results witnessed in Al Husseinieh, showcase the success and vitality of such efforts, especially youth and education programs...
Petra article ** Petra Picture

Jordan Times article with picture
More pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenrania/5808500152/sizes/l/in/photostream/
All sizes | Al Husseinieh | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Queen encourages youth participation in community development

Her Majesty Queen Rania on Sunday highlighted the importance of youth participation in development efforts, encouraging young people to be actively involved in their local communities...
Jordan Times article

Queen Rania opens Community Empowerment Center in Aqaba

...Queen Rania passed by the "power of colors" workshop for 20 kids and their mothers in the center’s interactive activities hall. Her Majesty talked to the mothers and their children and heard from them about the positive benefits they reaped from the workshop...
Petra News Agency article ** Picture 1 ** Picture 2

Last edited:

Her Majesty Queen Rania on Sunday highlighted the importance of youth participation in development efforts, encouraging young people to be actively involved in their local communities...
Jordan Times article

...Queen Rania passed by the "power of colors" workshop for 20 kids and their mothers in the center’s interactive activities hall. Her Majesty talked to the mothers and their children and heard from them about the positive benefits they reaped from the workshop...
i post about in queen rania twiter thred too

Jordan Times article

More :
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Community+Empowerment+Center+in+Aqaba&z=e

Last edited:
Queen Rania visits charitable society in Zarqa

Amman, Nov. 16 (Petra)--Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah paid a visit to Khawla Bint Al Azwar Society in Zarqa today and met with its board members and beneficiaries. Her Majesty also attended a meeting where she was briefed on the Jordan River Foundation (JRF) projects in Governorate of Zarqa...

Petra news agency article & picture

Last edited:
Nice pictures of her. I did not like the scarf she is wearing I don't think it matches the outfit. IMO..

The Pictures Nice , But Her Outfit Completely Wrong Choice

Why you don't like her outfit? Maybe too casual? I like it very much... I think it's nice to see Queen Rania in something different of a designer dress... She looks very pretty... Or maybe you think she should wear something more "traditional". Well, she also looks very pretty in traditional clothes ( and I also miss to see her more with them)... I do not know, my friend... It's great to talk to you again!:flowers::hug:

Why you don't like her outfit? Maybe too casual? I like it very much... I think it's nice to see Queen Rania in something different of a designer dress... She looks very pretty... Or maybe you think she should wear something more "traditional". Well, she also looks very pretty in traditional clothes ( and I also miss to see her more with them)... I do not know, my friend... It's great to talk to you again!:flowers::hug:

hahahah , Ohhh Sweetheart Doesn’t Matter If I Like It Or Not it’s Just Opinion , Well Agree with you her Face Looks Beautifull But Her Outfit NO Nothing Suitable , The Coat Old Fashioned The Color Of Scarf Not Suitable With The Outfit :flowers: Me Too So Happy To See You Back Again Darling :flowers:

Queen checks on facilities in northern town

Her Majesty Queen Rania on Tuesday took a first-hand observation of services in a number of facilities during a tour in the town of Sakeb in the Governorate of Jerash north of Amman... Petra article

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

More pics:

Back
Top Bottom