Queen Rania's Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She was probably prettier than her daughter when she was younger. Rania looks a lot like her father.

Protestors call for trials against former Royal Court Chief, figures
The youth movement demonstrated at the main gate of the University of Jordan, blasting that figures such as Awadallah, former Prime Minister Ali Abu Al Ragheb, former Minister Sahel Abdul Hadi Majali and business investors Akram Abu Hamdan, and Majdii Al Yassin, who is a relative of Queen Rania Al Abdullah, should be put to trial for suspected corruption, misuse of public office, and embezzlement of public funds.Source

anyone have idea how Majdi Al yassin is related to Rania?

Protestors call for trials against former Royal Court Chief, figures
The youth movement demonstrated at the main gate of the University of Jordan, blasting that figures such as Awadallah, former Prime Minister Ali Abu Al Ragheb, former Minister Sahel Abdul Hadi Majali and business investors Akram Abu Hamdan, and Majdii Al Yassin, who is a relative of Queen Rania Al Abdullah, should be put to trial for suspected corruption, misuse of public office, and embezzlement of public funds.Source

anyone have idea how Majdi Al yassin is related to Rania?

Maddi is Rania's brother. He's critisized to use King who is his brother in law to rise his business with suspicious ways :
شقيق الملكة رانيا: الضحية الأولى للملك عبد الله الثاني؟ [3148] | مقالات | الأسواق العربية

heres a link to another article with more word from the brother and pic for him:
Al Yassin Denies Personal, Family Ownership of State Land

this news came with news from the royal court about ka and lands in his name, is this same thing people were angry about?
I think this is one of the reasons they cause the anger against the Queen in the first place.do you rember the tribes famous criticisms against Rania?
well among those criticisms there was the "so-called corruptions" of the Queen family. and I think that Rania's family answer back now.

He May be guilty & may not be:ermm:.Personally, till this moment i consider Magdi not guilty and has the right to defend himself as long as his critics are not able to provide evidence to substantiate their claims against him.

Well Rossina even if he is guilty no one will prove that because he is the Queen's brother, unless Rania becomes a princess again then somebody might take an action against him if he has done anything bad :D

As far as i know Magdi Yassin is a Jordanian citizen and does`t have any legal immunity. So, no legal reason to prevent his prosecution, if there is evidence against him

No dear he has a special immunity, he is the Queen's brother means he can do anything he wants and no one can say anything to him or do anything :D that is how it works in the Arabic countries and even in Europe and America

Last edited:
I think what life mean that as Queen brother he is untouchable for sure.

Yes this is for sure, he has a special immunity. I mean, if people would think that he is going to be questioned about what he have done then people should remember that he is the Queen's brother. If Rania is not a queen any more then he might be questioned :D

Queen Rania`s cousin Ayman Hazem Rasekh died today in a motorcycle accident

24 or 26 years old. My god rest his soul in peace.

This article contains a photo for QR's mother, Ilham Yassin. It belongs to the year 2007.
Archives | The Star Online.

I heard that her sister's eldest son (His name is Ali) grauated from one of the US universities last year.. Is that true?

Last edited:
Mr. Sharif Zu`bi`s (Queen Rania`s brother in law ) mother died yesterday.
May GOD rest her soul in peace.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:previous:
Is Ms Reem Hourani by any chance related to Lama Hourani?

Mr Majdi Al Yasin is handsome. Queen Rania looked nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom