Queen Rania's Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where does her family currently live?

reeda2000 said:
....News....
Queen Ranias sister is 38 .....she is working as a maneger for a school in amman ..her brother Majdi is 34 he has a computers company in amman...her dad is 71 years old .

I thought it was the BMW (car dealers) in Amman :confused:

you guys have seen pics of her brother - when they went to croatia, the man with rania while she was shopping alone was her brother.

rania doesn't look like her brother or her sister. but she does look like her mom and dad a lot i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
"you guys have seen pics of her brother - when they went to croatia, the man with rania while she was shopping alone was her brother."
I remember those pictures, was that him? I didn't realise.

Queen Rania's mother attended a wedding in Malaysia

The quiet riverside town of Kuching could well be the next social hotspot, as our columnist discovers during a recent gala wedding.
It’s sizzling in Sarawak

There is a photo.

her mother looks so young. how old is she?

I've seen a few pictures of her mom but never her dad, is her dad still alive?

yes he's alive. last time he made appearance when QRania hosted a dinner for her River foundation I think.

I read that in the news paper but didn't write that he's her uncle only that brother of Dr.faisal that's how I knew. In my neighborhod her mother's brother is living. he's very religious ( walks to mosque every prayer) i heard they are not in contact with her.
the school her sister manages is the queen's school and her children are moved there.

Why do you think that they r not in contact with her ... ?

Has QRania nephews or nieces?

I read that in the news paper but didn't write that he's her uncle only that brother of Dr.faisal that's how I knew. In my neighborhod her mother's brother is living. he's very religious ( walks to mosque every prayer) i heard they are not in contact with her.
the school her sister manages is the queen's school and her children are moved there.
Do you mean that Queen Rania is the owner of the school ?​

yes, the International Academy.
I don't know why ( about her uncle).

yes but i don't know if appropriate to mention his name.

yes, the International Academy.
I don't know why ( about her uncle).

The International Academy Amman

IAA was established in August 2004 as a non-profit making ‘Model School of Excellence’ by her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, as part of Her Majesty’s charitable organisation, called the Jordanian Education Society (JES). JES works to raise the standards of education across Jordan as a whole and IAA aims to liaise with local government schools by sharing good practice through mutual peer observations, shared INSET days and generally opening up ongoing pedagogical dialogues.

Overview of School’s History | IAA

sad new,my condoleance ..

the Queen own school??i didn't know that before,thanks for the information guys.
i want to ask this school is free(everybody can stady without pay anything)or they should give money for the studies?

no dear they should pay.it's a private school;in Jordan private schools cost a lot. I studied at such one:)

no dear they should pay.it's a private school;in Jordan private schools cost a lot. I studied at such one:)
ok,i see xavi83 thanks.
i was asking because QRania is big defender of education,i was thinking that having school like that(free for all children and without pay anything)with good programe and good teachers....is good idea to confirmat more what she say about education and right of children in it during her speechs,from her position she can give a nice example to the other wealthy ppl and royalty.

Queen Rania is not personally „the owner“ of the school. But the school was her idea and she chairs the school's Board of Trustees. The school falls under the wings of the JES (Jordan Education Society), one of the organisations she founded to improve and modernize education in Jordan (the JES is for example also one of the main partners of her Madrasati initiative). The head of the school is Dr. Yunus Sola, who played before a leading role at the British School in Muscat, Oman.
The Queen's sister Dina is one of five or six members of the board of directors of the JES (if I remember well, the renowned Senator Leila Sharaf is one of the others).

i cant see the pic of her brother :(

Her mom looks lovely

Thanks for the pictures!

Yes Reeda is Faisal he always attends the Independance Day.

i saw her mother recently in Laylina mag her hair became longer but shorter suits her more

Back
Top Bottom