Queen Rania undergoes medical heart procedure: September 27, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish Queen Rania full recovery. At the time, I understand her desire to keep her health issues private.

I Known before Queen Rania Has Diabetes Type 1 ,If she has Diabetes She can mange and control and have a normal life, surely she will have the perfect care about her self ,too many people have and they live normaly , All people in Jordan Know that but its not Shown in public news , I wish her Majesty the best ,to be better soon, and see her back home .

I Known before Queen Rania Has Diabetes Type 1 ,If she has Diabetes She can mange and control and have a normal life, surely she will have the perfect care about her self ,too many people have and they live normaly , All people in Jordan Know that but its not Shown in public news , I wish her Majesty the best ,to be better soon, and see her back home .
I'm wondering if Rania's diabetes has something to do with her heart problems. I've never supposed she could have problems like these but she's human afer all. Anyway this news came like a bolt from the blue and seems a bit scary...

God bless Her Majesty -- and speedy recovery to her!

I wish her a very speedy recovery. It must be difficult for her, being away from her children at this time, unless some of them accompanied their parents to the US.

I'm really surprises that they or she scheduled her surgery right after her public engagements...:ermm:
It will be much better for her if she came to US just for this medical procedure so she doesn't have to prepare for her engagements..Wish her a speedy recovery.
& it's my first time hearing about the diabetes ..she's always been slim & active even before becoming a queen & I've seen her eat cake or desserts during many of her engagements..:ermm:

I wish her a very speedy recovery. It must be difficult for her, being away from her children at this time, unless some of them accompanied their parents to the US.

Especially since it was the girls birthdays on the 26th and 27th

& it's my first time hearing about the diabetes ..she's always been slim & active even before becoming a queen & I've seen her eat cake or desserts during many of her engagements..:ermm:
We don't have any official confirmation that she has diabetes. The one arabic article that did mention it didn't quote any official source and has since disappeared. It's best to focus on what we do know right now (her heart procedure) and not speculate about other medical conditions.
Also, the articles mention that she under-went a non-surgical procedure.

Especially since it was the girls birthdays on the 26th and 27th
I completely forgot about that. I'm sure they will celebrate together as a family once the Queen gets back.

Last edited:
According to elaph Queen Rania will return home on Thursday
?????

The procedure the Queen underwent is not minor, but is not a major cardiac surgery and usually takes one and half to sometimes a couple of hours, of course there are always a risk of complications, but Her Majesty is a young and from appearances, otherwise healthy woman. I wish the Queen all the best.:flowers:

Aaram news deleted the Diabetes paragraph :ermm:
Such information is considered sensitive in Jordan, It might be censored.

I read few posts here saying the medical treatment was planned before she arrived to US, any confirmations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read few posts here saying the medical treatment was planned before she arrived to US, any confirmations?
Perhaps .. petra reported that KA extended his working visit to the US to be with Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah who underwent a medical procedure in a New York hospital to correct an irregular heart rhythm.

Perhaps .. petra reported that KA extended his working visit to the US to be with Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah who underwent a medical procedure in a New York hospital to correct an irregular heart rhythm.
Thanks, I worried about the long flight now, I hope she gets sometime before flying back to Jordan

Thanks, I worried about the long flight now, I hope she gets sometime before flying back to Jordan
Yes,me too .. it takes usually about 10 hours i think or maybe more. She can stop in London for sometime then continue Home.
My prayers for her :)

There medical problems/history is not our concern, its something private they don't want everybody to know about & sometimes the individual prefers to keep it private. I respect that totally.
Exactly! I can never understand the mentality of people who think they have the right to know every detail about a public figure's private life.

This heart opertaion was actually unexcpected, but I think it was planned while before. You don't have heart problems between a night and the day later. Queen Rania always looked somehow fragile. Her diabete and heart problems explain the why of she was not fasting during ramadan.
I wish her to recover soon.

Her diabete and heart problems explain the why of she was not fasting during ramadan.
Very probable. Somehow I doubt those who were jumping to rather nasty conclusions about her fasting will be quick to address that though.

I heard about that last day.
that's quit sad and bad news I hope her safe comback to her kids and beloved ones.

Very probable. Somehow I doubt those who were jumping to rather nasty conclusions about her fasting will be quick to address that though.

I've yet to see hard photographic evidence that she was not fasting during ramadan :whistling:

I've just been thinking how active she's always been; I don't actually mean her social commitment but doing sport, especially jogging. Still can't believe that she may have such disorders despite her good physical condition. I think the fact she's always busy travelling and engaging in different undertakings could have contributed to her health problems. :ermm:
I hope she'll get a break after her visit to the States and hang out with family and relatives more often.

if she have a health problems so it's very preferable she don't fast it's totally understood and not a crime.

Generally speaking a person with diabetes (or any other major medical condition) is strongly urged *not* to fast, or at least that's my experience here in the States. For a diabetic proper nutrition is absolutely critical in managing the condition. Hope and pray she's out of the hospital soon.:flowers:

Generally speaking a person with diabetes (or any other major medical condition) is strongly urged *not* to fast, or at least that's my experience here in the States. For a diabetic proper nutrition is absolutely critical in managing the condition. Hope and pray she's out of the hospital soon.:flowers:

You r right :) Personally, I was confident that she will never eat and drink in public during Ramadan without a strong reason or excuse.

Last edited:
Like all of you,I wish her a speedy recovery,really shocked to learn she had heart problems,but like one mentioned,no one knows what goes on in their private lives!

Well I wish her a very speedy recovery!!!

I see we got Islam scholars here who deiced who can fast and who cannot :p
The whole matter is out of our hands, People can fast with diabetes unless its in a very advance stage.

I see we got Islam scholars here who deiced who can fast and who cannot :p
The whole matter is out of our hands, People can fast with diabetes unless its in a very advance stage.

Very true Shaheen. My grandmother is diabetic and she still fasts even though she does not have to as she is old, god bless her :flowers:

Fasting generally causes great suffering for diabetes patients that doctors advise them not to fast. Also dont forget that it is not the only excuse for a Muslim woman. there is many other excuses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom