The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

since we're talking Rania's makeup, here are a few pics of her not wearing any.
I think we'll all agree that makeup, applied properly, makes every woman look better, not matter how beautiful she is naturally.
But like someone else mentioned on the previous page, it cant change one's features or facial bone structure. From these pics its evident that Rania has striking features naturally (except for her altered nose ofcourse), my favourite one being her eyes. Nothing's more pretty on a woman than big, beautiful eyes.

btw..this is something I just noticed from these pics, Rania's nose job is evident if you look at the bottom half of her nose, the skin on the top half is slightly lighter than the lower half. The difference is very subtle but its there (esp. the first, third, and last pic)
these pics are from the days and weeks after King Hussein's death (from Gettyimages, Corbis, fotomarktplatz)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	180903   Click image for larger version

Name:	1b.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	180904   Click image for larger version

Name:	1c.JPG
Views:	1069
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	180905   Click image for larger version

Name:	1d.JPG
Views:	845
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	180906  

Click image for larger version

Name:	1e.JPG
Views:	789
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	180907   Click image for larger version

Name:	1f.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	180908  

Old 08-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
But like someone else mentioned on the previous page, it cant change one's features or facial bone structure. From these pics its evident that Rania has striking features naturally (except for her altered nose ofcourse), my favourite one being her eyes. Nothing's more pretty on a woman than big, beautiful eyes.
I agree. Plus, with her dark hair and eyes, she doesn't have to worry about looking washed out. It's like they're always wearing mascara lol, unlike us blondes. :(

I really like this picture for some reason. Forgot the source:
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Nobility

Just wondering,how tall is Queen Rania?Thanks:)
Old 08-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Courtier

I don't think she is as tall as everyone makes her out to be. I often hear her described as tall in articles, but the only person she seems to tower over is her husband, and he's tiny period. I don't know the exact measurement though, I've always been curious. :)
Old 08-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicky
I agree. Plus, with her dark hair and eyes, she doesn't have to worry about looking washed out. It's like they're always wearing mascara lol, unlike us blondes. :(
I know.
I've had people ask me if im wearing mascara or eyeliner when Im not wearing either.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:30 PM
Courtier

I'm jealous! I practically wear mascara in my sleep. At least I get asked if I wear contacts a lot. Better than nothing! :p :)
Old 08-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Courtier

i think rania still looks nice without make-up and like humera said, she has pretty eyes.

i think she's very attractive --- more so with make-up, but she still looks nice even without it. plus, i love her smile. she's got a really fabulous one.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Courtier

I have a question, is queen rania'skin is naturally smooth & radiant, or the make up is making it look so, or is it today's technology?
Old 08-16-2005, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

well you can clearly see her skin in the pics where she's not wearing makeup. She has naturally good skin, also evident from the pictures I've seen of her when she was a princess. Besides, she's only in her early 30s. These days women in their late 40s and even 50s look fabulous. If Rania maintains her skin this way she'll look good for a very long time to come.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:22 AM
Heir Apparent

I've never thought of Rania's make-up as "heavy". If anything it's the complete opposite and usually looks sheer and flawless.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:25 AM
Courtier

I have, a lot of red and pink lips and smokey eyes, during the day too. I think I've seen false eye lashes too. I like it, I think it looks good. And I like her jawline. I think it's one of her best features, a jawline can really make or break a face.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:30 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
T-R-O-U-B-L-E, when you refer to the Gulf, are you referring to SA? Thanks.
NO to the gulf in General,Kuwait,KSA,Oman,Bahrain,Qatar,UAE.
Y u asking though?
Old 08-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
since we're talking Rania's makeup, here are a few pics of her not wearing any.
I think we'll all agree that makeup, applied properly, makes every woman look better, not matter how beautiful she is naturally.

btw..this is something I just noticed from these pics, Rania's nose job is evident if you look at the bottom half of her nose, the skin on the top half is slightly lighter than the lower half. The difference is very subtle but its there (esp. the first, third, and last pic)
these pics are from the days and weeks after King Hussein's death (from Gettyimages, Corbis, fotomarktplatz)
lol she's not wearing any?!? look well
make-up artists know how to make a women look natural as if she doesn't wear makeup,this is the case in those pics of Rania,If she didn't wear any makeup she would look soooo pale (not only her any women )because a camera usually gives the pale look,so a lil bit blusher,some very light lipstick and a very natural "foundation" she would look perfect and without any makeup Ask me I know alot about makeup,i've seen ALOT!
lol
Old 08-16-2005, 07:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
Just wondering,how tall is Queen Rania?Thanks:)
My Aunt met her in Person,she told me she isn't as tall as she looks in pics and on TV so she's about 5"5 (168cm).
Old 08-16-2005, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

"lol she's not wearing any?!? look well
make-up artists know how to make a women look natural as if she doesn't wear makeup,this is the case in those pics of Rania,If she didn't wear any makeup she would look soooo pale (not only her any women )because a camera usually gives the pale look,so a lil bit blusher,some very light lipstick and a very natural "foundation" she would look perfect and without any makeup Ask me I know alot about makeup,i've seen ALOT!
lol"

Those photos are from the King Husseins' funeral and the days following, I think there were more pressing matters than make-up artists that needed to be dealt with.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
lol she's not wearing any?!? look well
lol
im sure you have and so have i. Trust me, living where I do I get to see all the latest techniques and tricks for makeup used in Hollywood. And thanx to our shopping channel we get to buy all those products.
In the pics you're referring to, there's no makeup on Rania or one wouldn't see the natural variations of colour in Rania's skin (even the lightest foundation evens out skin tone). Infact in some of pics her skin looks very pale, there's no blush, and her eyes are almost swollen, from the crying obviously. She wore subtle makeup to King Hussein's London memorial, now that was obvious.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Nobility

Just a question.I really wasn't very big on following the Jordans royal family in the early days, so can someone please tell me why was King Husseins Memorial was being held in London????
Old 08-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Courtier

there was a special foreign memorial held in london after the official one held in amman. i think it was so that all the foreign dignitaries could pay tribute and because of the special relationship King Hussein had with Britain.

but it is sort of odd...i don't know of any other leader who had an official memorial outside of his country but i may be wrong.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
there was a special foreign memorial held in london after the official one held in amman. i think it was so that all the foreign dignitaries could pay tribute and because of the special relationship King Hussein had with Britain.

but it is sort of odd...i don't know of any other leader who had an official memorial outside of his country but i may be wrong.
Couldn't the foreign dignitaries pay their tributes in Jordan? Anyways I appreciate your answer above!:)
Old 08-17-2005, 02:46 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
Couldn't the foreign dignitaries pay their tributes in Jordan? Anyways I appreciate your answer above!:)
The memorial ceremony in London was 'hosted' if that is the right word, by the London based the Anglo Jordanian Society, of which Prince Hassan is founder and President.