Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	164515   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image33copysssssss.jpg
Views:	6342
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	164516  

Old 08-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Nobility

During the CP Felilipe and CP Letizia's Wedding. I agree with Houri QR shold have worn the Shirt with another skirt and the Skirt with another blouse.

There she should have worn some of her beautiful Jordanian Attire, which emphasises her beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I think in spanish wedding :)

I didn't like the blouse but I like the skirt .

Old 08-11-2005, 07:30 PM
Courtier

Smile

She is so beautiful-she seems to get more :) ravishing as the years go by.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Nobility

She has changed so much!Now I really do think she had a plastic surgery or surgeries?:)
Old 08-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Royal Highness

Has anyone ever met Rania in person? I just wonder if she looks like her pictures. Some people are photogenic and is prettier in pictures. Others are reverse, prettier in person.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
Has anyone ever met Rania in person? I just wonder if she looks like her pictures. Some people are photogenic and is prettier in pictures. Others are reverse, prettier in person.
I have a couple times. Let's just put it this way. . .many of her photos are retouched.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Heir Apparent

"Has anyone ever met Rania in person? I just wonder if she looks like her pictures. Some people are photogenic and is prettier in pictures. Others are reverse, prettier in person."

My Dad's best friend met her and said she was lovely, incredibly gracious, intelligent and above all stunning.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Heir Apparent

thanks for the photos of petra! i was missing her doing royal duties...

she really looked lovely :) just as always. is she still in some kind of holiday? we haven't seen her much these days...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Nobility

No offence Carlota but I disagree. She (in this Photograph) looked fatigued. I've seen better pictures of her. Having said that she didn't give much time for herself after giving birth to her fourth Child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
thanks for the photos of petra! i was missing her doing royal duties...

she really looked lovely :) just as always. is she still in some kind of holiday? we haven't seen her much these days...
Old 08-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Courtier

I don't think she has had as much plastic surgery as people say she has...I mean her nose is the most obvious, but I think she did her transformation with an excellent choice of makeup, and a with coloring her hair, plus with a very nice wardrobe. I don't think she needed to do to much to improve the way she looked, but that's just my opinion.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Courtier

also i think rania carries herself very well which helps a lot. i've never seen her slouching or not looking elegant. she knows how to present herself.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I've seen her once from very near,she looked better but much more thinner than her pix,you know in her pictures she looks fashinable and thats not equal to being beautiful.but I'm sure she was prettier than her pix.but about being stunning or glamorous....er,lets say i was shocked to know that she was a queen.I mean she was quite ordinary.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:11 AM
Courtier

i saw her too , she was putting a lot of make up the foundation was a lot , and it was so ordniary i mean no body was shocked when they saw her ,
And there does not come a moment when I do not look into the sky or indeed at anything beautiful and am not reminded of him whom I loved most in life and find a joy in the knowledge that .....he is finally reunited with Her whom I loved most
Old 08-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Royal Highness

I wonder after looking at other pictures of Middle Eastern royalties, all the comments about the heavy makeups (it's quite obvious in her pictures), if that's just the way with most women in the ME region. I don't mean to offend anyone. Just curious if the local beauty preference is toward heavier makeup?
Old 08-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
also i think rania carries herself very well which helps a lot. i've never seen her slouching or not looking elegant. she knows how to present herself.
I am gonna have to disagree here,well now Rania is soo elegant and very stylish but back in the 90's and when she first became Queen (99-2000) she was not elegant at all...Go back to the pics and see what I'm talking about.

I have to admit that she's changed alot now in terms of fashion and looks to the better of course :)
Old 08-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I wonder after looking at other pictures of Middle Eastern royalties, all the comments about the heavy makeups (it's quite obvious in her pictures), if that's just the way with most women in the ME region. I don't mean to offend anyone. Just curious if the local beauty preference is toward heavier makeup?
Not really,umm well I think in the Gulf and Iraq they do prefere heavy makeup , but as far as I know and probably all those at my age,wearing more makeup on daily basis makes u look cheap,U can't always wear heavy makeup,there are places that u can't do so. But in General in the ME Women love to make their eyes look bigger and wider by puttin on heavy makeup (smokey eyes...etc.)
Old 08-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Not really,umm well I think in the Gulf and Iraq they do prefere heavy makeup , but as far as I know and probably all those at my age,wearing more makeup on daily basis makes u look cheap,U can't always wear heavy makeup,there are places that u can't do so. But in General in the ME Women love to make their eyes look bigger and wider by puttin on heavy makeup (smokey eyes...etc.)
T-R-O-U-B-L-E, when you refer to the Gulf, are you referring to SA? Thanks.
Old 08-14-2005, 06:33 PM
Courtier

When I hear of the Gulf, I usually hear it referring the Gulf states like Bahrain and the UAE, more relaxed and cosmopolitan places in the Middle East. I don't know if that's what Trouble means in this instance though. But I've seen women from all over the Middle East in makeup, often heavy around the eyes like Trouble said lol.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:40 PM
Courtier

does anyone have that pic of rania that was posted on one of these picture threads where she is at king hussein's memorial in london. it was a very nice picture --- and i think the member who posted it said it was her favorite pic. it was a close up and rania was wearing a white veil...

if anyone has it or knows where it is, can they please post it??? thanks :) :)
Old 08-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Commoner

Even in Dubai, tough the women are veiled they have on heavy mak up it almost looks like they have painted their faces. They are also not hesistant about trying on bright colours.