Queen Rania: Picture Thread 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shock: OMG, absolutely stunning!! I love her hair like this. Thanks for sharing once again! :flowers:

What a gorgeous avatar, Reeda!! :D :flowers:

Thank you, Salma.

I love the new picture. Very beautiful. Hope to see more new pictures :).

Welcome:flowers: I like the portrait too, she is beautiful (as always)

IMO one of her best portaits in recent years. Thanks for posting, Salma

IMO one of her best portaits in recent years. Thanks for posting, Salma

You´re welcome:flowers:I like the portrait too. Her hairstyle is nice.

Petra always published great pics.

No, sh is ambassador of jordan in france (Dina Qa'awar);)

Thanks, I was not sure and I wrote it to see if I am right, thanks for the information, she resembles to QR's mother.:flowers:

Was this picture taken in Rania's palace in Amman?

No Monic, this pic (same pic and the others were posted before here) was taken at Royal Court Offices where Queen Rania has her office.

salma said:
No Monic, this pic (same pic and the others were posted before here) was taken at Royal Court Offices where Queen Rania has her office.
Thank you for the precious information Salma. Indeed the armchair and the Queen's posture may suggest the place have something to do with her work... The entire idea of the surroundings is really catchy.

Thank you for the precious information Salma. Indeed the armchair and the Queen's posture may suggest the place have something to do with her work... The entire idea of the surroundings is really catchy.
Welcome :flowers: I like the new officies more than her old office. Same architect designed their new palace.

thanks for all the lovely pics of q. rania, but her facebook portrait is my favorite, thanks for posting it salma :flowers:.

Queen Rania is sooooo elegant <3

Back
Top Bottom