Queen Rania: Picture Thread 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks Rossina:flowers:
i remember seen the same photo with the hairdresser in some forums years ago:)

:previous:
the hairdresser's name is franck provost he is french i think.
i'll try to go back and find the picture with the Queen.

I see. Thanks, girls, for the information!

I think she was trying to look businesslike...

I particularly like her in the 9th and 10th photos because in the 9th, she is obviously heavier than she is now and no heavy makeup and this improves her looks. She looks naturally pretty in that photo and the extra weight makes her cheeks and face look better. In the 10th photo, her evening gala makeup is really nice. Not too heavy or dark and with a peach lip gloss that looks so much nicer than the brown type colours she favors.

I think she was trying to look businesslike...

I particularly like her in the 9th and 10th photos because in the 9th, she is obviously heavier than she is now and no heavy makeup and this improves her looks. She looks naturally pretty in that photo and the extra weight makes her cheeks and face look better. In the 10th photo, her evening gala makeup is really nice. Not too heavy or dark and with a peach lip gloss that looks so much nicer than the brown type colours she favors.
In the 9th photo she doesn't seem to have any make-up, indeed. I love the 3th and 4th most as she looks awesome there. During the trip to South America she was really fresh and radiant; hence I'm really keen on photos like the 3rd one. :flowers:

The 9th photo was taken in Spain when she was probably in the very early stages of her last pregnancy and the 10th photo was taken a couple of months after Prince Hashem's birth. She wasn't too quick about dropping the pregnancy weight and lost it gradually.

Last edited:
Never seen the first picture. Horrible blouse :lol:.
Petra published some pic this conference about osteoporosis in Naples (Italy), May 2001.

The 9th photo was taken in Spain when she was probably in the very early stages of her last pregnancy and the 10th photo was taken a couple of months after Prince Hashem's birth. She wasn't too quick about dropping the pregnancy weight and lost it gradually.
Yes 9th pic was taken May 2004 at Barajas Airport when Queen arrived for CP felipe´s wedding. And the 19th pic was taken June 2005 in USA.

Never seen the first picture. Horrible blouse :lol:.

Exactly, such strange shirt with newspaper print and the pendant which is tottaly irrelevant to the shirt..but she likes wearing such strange clothes from time to time

The Artist With Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan in New York City ,2000
Fares Rizk

Hello girls, Lilo and Rossina, which picture you are talking about with her hairdresser? :)

Back
Top Bottom