Queen Rania: Picture Thread 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to Queen Rania's fourth picture thread.

The previous thread can be found here:
Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3

Please remember the following:

• As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos may only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself.
  • Further questions, including those on how to post pictures, are answered in our Member FAQs.
    Please take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules.
Happy posting!

Last edited:
You both do a great job here,Godiva and Salma!!I had the chance to notice that Rania started to change a lot since 2002.Do you think the same thing?

You both do a great job here,Godiva and Salma!!I had the chance to notice that Rania started to change a lot since 2002.Do you think the same thing?

Thanks a lot Yakynthi and Salma! I see a change which I find natural to happen, she got older, she is more beautiful now I think, she changed with all around her that changed, even the fashion, the styles, the lifestyle have changed. She couldn't look just the same. Other people who have seen Rania more than me because they live in arab world they may see another kind of change but as for me I can't see it.

I can't believe how gorgeous her body looks after giving birth to 4 children!!
I totally respect the opinions of people from Arabian countries.They would like to see their Queen looking more natural,just like the Arabian beauty she used to be in her 20's.

I can't believe how gorgeous her body looks after giving birth to 4 children!!
I totally respect the opinions of people from Arabian countries.They would like to see their Queen looking more natural,just like the Arabian beauty she used to be in her 20's.
I think that shot was before Hashem was born, but you're right she does have an amazing figure.

I think that shot was before Hashem was born, but you're right she does have an amazing figure.

The pic was taken August 2001, eleven months after Salma was born.:flowers:

Which means that Rania can easily loose weight after she gives birth to a child.Lucky woman!Again:great outfit and perfect smile :flowers:

Personal trainer, personal chef, body treatments and being in the public eye and trying to squeeze back into designer clothes - if none of that makes a person lose weight then nothing will! Lol!

If you look closely, the nose has changed, especially the tip, so have the teeth, most especially the incisor teeth - all these rich ladies do things to themselves to look good in photos :flowers:

Personal trainer, personal chef, body treatments and being in the public eye and trying to squeeze back into designer clothes - if none of that makes a person lose weight then nothing will! Lol!

I agree Yamamah for her is more easy have great body. Too I must say that she always was skinny, and she don´t gain many weight during pregnancies.

She was not super skinny as a princess, she was just ordinary, average weight instead of underweight and she definitely put a lot of weight on after the pregnancy with Hussein. There are photos of her with abdullah wearing a blue shirt - also in those pictures you can see she isn't so much taller than her husband without high heels.

Many women in our ages loose the weight they take by pregnacy without having personal trainer, chef etc. I am sure about this.

Yes but Rania has these things and uses them :)

Perhaps Salma can post the pictures I am talking about, where Rania is in the garden with Abdullah and she s wearing loafers, blue shirt and beige trousers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she was never skinny, she was average, and I see she is not that tall, her skinny look started around 2002, where she made a 180°, and changed totally her looks.
Well many people maybe like her actual look, but personally, I find that she was more humanly attractive before, nowadays i find she's too much in everything.

I also share you're opinion Sephora,maybe for some she look now more beautiful and perfect I too think she is still I like more how she look before more humanly attractive like you say and real,I don't like perfection and sometimes in some not perfect thing you can found the whole charm and beauty if you understand what I mean..and this is how she looked before 2000 the model of the beautiful arab womaen I guess.

Great work Salma! Thanks for hunting the pictures out, this is the same day she is also photographed in a white and black suit with the baby's grandparents. She is 5'6" tops and looks much taller because she stands straight and wears very high heels.
No wonder so many young women these days are suffering from eating disorders when we live in ana age when women who have just given birth are being judged on their weight.......

Yes but Rania has these things and uses them :)
As do all the CPs and Queens around.

Or do you think Queen Elizabeth or Pincess Letizia go home and put the washing on and then start on dinner after a busy day of carrying out royal duties :whistling:

I agree Little Star and I am not criticising Rania for weight gain following pregnancy although she has certainly dropped the weight in weeks after the following three pregnancies. My point was to say that like most women, she did not just pop back into shape with no effort. Even as a younger woman when weight is easier to lose, she struggled as the pictures show.

Personally I preferred Rania when she had a more womanly figure, in the days when she was just a princess, just ordinary weight not skinny.

Or do you think Queen Elizabeth or Pincess Letizia go home and put the washing on and then start on dinner after a busy day of carrying out royal duties :whistling:

Precisely, my point being that this is not an 'ordinary' woman who lives an ordinary life but someone who has access to the best and pressure to get back into designer clothes and look good in photos and she utilises what she has around her. I never made any comparisons to other princesses only to most ordinary women who can't afford chefs/trainers/treatments etc and have to hold down REAL jobs! :)

Well now you mention it, I have heard that Queen Elizabeth likes to do the washing up at Balmoral :D

I actually preferred how she looks here than when she is very thin and she got her pre-pregnancy figure here back quicker than with the first one that took several months (when theoretically, the younger you are, the easier it is to lose weight).

Can we please move on from the height/weight debate?
This has been discussed several times in different threads and gets boring after a while.
Let's not forget this is a picture thread.

Thank you

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Last edited:
She looks gorgeous in all the above photos!!But not all of them are old,right?Except for her wedding photo and the one with the light green jacket,the rest of them must be recent.

She looks gorgeous in all the above photos!!But not all of them are old,right?Except for her wedding photo and the one with the light green jacket,the rest of them must be recent.

Yes Iakynthi no all pics are old. In second link you can see pics of her since 2006.:flowers:

I thought so,thanks :flowers: Do you know how I can tell that a picture of Q.Rania is old or recent?From her eyebrows.She used to have thicker eyebrows in the past.Even their shape was different.But she changed them so much over the last 10 years ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom