Queen Rania: Picture Thread 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it`s normal to look older in her age ... she is 39 now :)

I do not think that she looks older than her age here (or that she looks hard), but in many other pictures she looks younger.

We are all entitled to our opinion so let's agree to disagree :) I have seen the queen many times in person and up close it is possible to see where things have been tweaked and airbrushed in pictures.

I do not think that she looks older than her age here (or that she looks hard), but in many other pictures she looks younger.
I am not talking specifically about this pic.. i really like it and i think it`s one of her best ... What I meant that Queen Rania will look older year after year ... this is normal :)

I am not talking specifically about this pic.. i really like it and i think it`s one of her best ... What I meant that Queen Rania will look older year after year ... this is normal :)

Of course, you are right. It would be very strange if she wouldn't have changed in the last 10 years. But unlike you I prefer other pictures of her (and not only airbrushed ones published in Hola or Hello magazine).

I think it`s normal to look older in her age ... she is 39 now :)

i just found the words (much and much more) chosen by yamamah a little surprising to me, not that i am disrespecting yamamah's point of view at all :flowers:, but i didn't see (much) wrinkles nor did i see any (much more) heaviness or fat...i liked the photo of queen rania that you've posted reeda2000, so thanks for posting :flowers:and i agree that it's normal to look older as she is approaching 40 and i think that she is going to age gracefully.

i just found the words (much and much more) chosen by yamamah a little surprising to me, not that i am disrespecting yamamah's point of view at all :flowers:, but i didn't see (much) wrinkles nor did i see any (much more) heaviness or fat...i liked the photo of queen rania that you've posted reeda2000, so thanks for posting :flowers:and i agree that it's normal to look older as she is approaching 40 and i think that she is going to age gracefully.
U r welcome Engima ...:):flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom