Queen Rania: Picture Thread 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
imo, she only got older, more confident and more experienced yamamah... besides i don't think that the media gave her so much attention, back in 2000 or before that, as they are giving her now, don't you agree?

Enigma I don´t agree, sorry, media gave more attetion before than now, at least in France and Spain.

Qrania still look beautiful but i think too that she change alot since 2000,i don't think it's age,there something not natural in this change,just look at PAlia she too change last years she don't look the same when she was 20 of cours but she still look real very charming,beautiful and graceful in natural way,it's not the case of QRania IMO.

She was a really pretty and cute girl in her 20s, but I prefer the Rania of today.

Now I think I understood what Yamamah means when she says that Rania has changed:it's just that she has seen so many things through all these years,heard so much-good or bad comments-done so much,all these have become her routine.I believe we can all feel her:there are few things that could make a huge impression to her,because she went through them again and again.It happens to everybody,as we get older we tend to have a "cooler" expression-I don't want to use the word "hard"-and we can hardly be surprised by something.All I'm trying to say is that I understand her 100% and that it's human and natural :flowers:

Now I think I understood what Yamamah means when she says that Rania has changed:it's just that she has seen so many things through all these years,heard so much-good or bad comments-done so much,all these have become her routine.I believe we can all feel her:there are few things that could make a huge impression to her,because she went through them again and again.It happens to everybody,as we get older we tend to have a "cooler" expression-I don't want to use the word "hard"-and we can hardly be surprised by something.All I'm trying to say is that I understand her 100% and that it's human and natural :flowers:

There is 10 years from 1999 till now and she changed alot and more than u can imagine
this pix in 1999
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4586/988gq4.jpg

the majority of opinions think that she has changed and is no longer natural...it is all a matter of exchanging opinions, which by itself, is a very healthy thing to do...i might be someone who is still not seeing what you are seeing, with an addition of a (yet). but my naive question is: why she is no longer natural ? is it in the way she is dealing with the media or duties or it is a matter of her look or what?

I guess people mean both,Enigma.To be honest,I haven't followed her life step by step-I've been on the forum since July,so it's been about 6 months now that I'm able to see pictures of Rania more often and hear about her news-so I think the other members might be right about that.

thanks iakynthi, i think that i should do some more readings and make less comments as i am a new memeber in this forum...for now, zipping my mouth is quite easy and effortless.

imo, she only got older, more confident and more experienced yamamah... besides i don't think that the media gave her so much attention, back in 2000 or before that, as they are giving her now, don't you agree?
Rania got alot of media attention when she first became queen for a variety of reasons. Moreover during the first few years they undertook a lot of state/official visits, so were photographed a lot.

In the earlier days the media attention tended to be based on her age, looks etc whereas now there's much more about her work, whether it be with UNICEF or the Youtube project.

Veram98 said:
She was a really pretty and cute girl in her 20s, but I prefer the Rania of today.
Same here, there's a lot more character and charisma now and shes really developed and evolved into her role.

Enigma said:
thanks iakynthi, i think that i should do some more readings and make less comments as i am a new memeber in this forum...for now, zipping my mouth is quite easy and effortless.
Please don't Your opinion is just as valuable as anybody else's on these forums.

No Enigma please contine saying your opinion:flowers:

Rania got alot of media attention when she first became queen for a variety of reasons. Moreover during the first few years they undertook a lot of state/official visits, so were photographed a lot.

In the earlier days the media attention tended to be based on her age, looks etc whereas now there's much more about her work, whether it be with UNICEF or the Youtube project.

Same here, there's a lot more character and charisma now and shes really developed and evolved into her role.

Please don't Your opinion is just as valuable as anybody else's on these forums.

No Enigma please contine saying your opinion:flowers:

:flowers:many thanks for your sweet and gentle words, you boosted my morales and they are running high now.:flowers::flowers:

Thanks for the previous photos!I like so much the fact that Rania exercises very often.She sends such a positive message to the other women!!

Thanks for all the photos everyone and Enigma, DO keep posting! Even if people have different opinions, that is what makes the forum interesting and keeps things fresh. Every opinion is as valid as the next and i enjoy reading your thoughts and comments about Queen Rania.

thanks for all, for the very friendly and kind words, of course i'd keep on participating with my posts;) or why have i joined in the first place. i just want to catch-up with everything.

I think I understund what means yamamah, it's not a matter of getting older, it's the artificial look which the queen of Jordan got around 2002, maybe because she makes lot of sport which gives her that hard face features.Personally, i do like her fresh look before 2002, even if she already had a nose job, yet she looked very natural.

thanks for all of you who gave their views and opinions to my question of why the majority think that queen rania looked different before:flowers: and forgive me for being a little or extra clumsy with my posts:previous::flowers:

Oh, it's not for me, it's only my opinion, don't care about it. I just think it's not good for a queen to be in the same "magazine" where are women nude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom