Queen Rania on Twitter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, she is still in USA. 2 month is very long holidays. Hope to see her soon. If Im right, Ramadan begins at 21 august, I think than we wil see her again.
Yes this year she has long holidays, one month. She started the holidays in Barcelona July 2, 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this year she has long holidays, one month. She started the holidays in Barcelona July 2, 2009.
In Twitter she says sommer holidays will be nearly two month.

In Twitter she says sommer holidays will be nearly two month.
The 2 months holiday seems to be regarding the children, not Queen Rania.

The Assads eldest child is 5 or 6 so he probably attends the junior school at Kings Academy.

Sorry, but I understand nothing :ermm:. What does she means?

She wants to discuss on twitter her efforts (and that of others) to get every child into school, and starts that disccussion with the assessment that at the moment the number of children who are unable to go to school (world-wide) is larger than that of the inhabitants of all those cities she listed combined.

Rania's pattern for many years has been to take the summer months off. What I've noticed is she does very few public engagements in June and then we don't see her in July or August, except for paparazzi shots of her in various global hot spots (i.e., France, Italy, Greece). She might do some paperwork in the summer but very, very rarely does she do a public engagement.

The fact she's still in the U.S. (but away from the paparazzi cities of LA and New York) might explain why we haven't seen the usual paparazzi shots this year.

She wants to discuss on twitter her efforts (and that of others) to get every child into school, and starts that disccussion with the assessment that at the moment the number of children who are unable to go to school (world-wide) is larger than that of the inhabitants of all those cities she listed combined.
Thanks for explanation. Now I understand.
Shortcut is difficult for me to understand :ermm:.

Just watched GI Joe -decent action. Powerful women causing havoc in leather jumpsuits inspiring me to get in shape...
On other hand, will watch more TV now, and probably sleep in tomorrow...

In 2009, global unemployment could rise by 60million. Right now, the world is desperate for 18m new teachers. Plz RT

http://twitter.com/queenrania

Just watched GI Joe -decent action. Powerful women causing havoc in leather jumpsuits inspiring me to get in shape...
On other hand, will watch more TV now, and probably sleep in tomorrow...

In 2009, global unemployment could rise by 60million. Right now, the world is desperate for 18m new teachers. Plz RT

http://twitter.com/queenrania

Thanks, what does she mean with RT?

This woman is absolutely beautiful - inside and out. What a wonderful role model and ambassador for Jordan.

"
Watching District 9 and getting freaked out! All the more reason to appreciate our common humanity.."

"
District 9: A spruced up, more violent, 21st century version of ET. Enjoyed movie actually, different in not being overly sci-fi."

"
My turn to "go home" now. Know what kinda of dreams I'll be having tonight"

Rania Al Abdullah (QueenRania) on Twitter

"
Watching District 9 and getting freaked out! All the more reason to appreciate our common humanity.."

"
District 9: A spruced up, more violent, 21st century version of ET. Enjoyed movie actually, different in not being overly sci-fi."

"
My turn to "go home" now. Know what kinda of dreams I'll be having tonight"

I am suprised that QR saw this movie," District 9". I didn't think she would be interested in watching this movie. I saw the movie last month. I liked the movie. It was different but a good movie. Although, QR was right it was sort of like 21st century version of ET.

maybe it was king abdullah's turn to choose the movie - he likes sci-fi ;)

To all of you out there celebrating, Eid Mubarak! pls take a moment to "feel" those among us who cnt afford new clothes, toys or decent meal

Reminded to constantly breathe life to my beliefs and see their enactment in my day 2 day.

For what good is having belief if we don't act on it
So, precious Ramadan closes, but not b4 opening our soul, connecting the dots b/w belief, faith & actions.

Back home, rewarded myself with movie+popcorn: The Men Who Stare at Goats

In customary style, Clooney politely reveals absurdity in how powers that be affect our world

What's not customary is how HILARIOUS Clooney is in this movie!

Back home, rewarded myself with movie+popcorn: The Men Who Stare at Goats

In customary style, Clooney politely reveals absurdity in how powers that be affect our world

What's not customary is how HILARIOUS Clooney is in this movie!
Very amazing! I didn't know that Rania likes popcorn and movies with G. Clooney.... I'm getting to know more and more interesting things about her...

Everyone likes popcorn and movies with George Clooney!On a serious note,I had heard that she was twittering and didn't sound nice in the beginning,but now I think it's the most democratic way to "approach" a modern Queen.Smart movement,in other words.

Lucky Rania! "The Men who Stare at Goats" is supposed to be prety good from what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom