Queen Rania on Twitter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania is urging her followers on Twitter to donate to flood relief efforts in Pakistan:

Twitter Alert – The Express Tribune (15/08/2010).
Does anyone know if she will be visiting Pakistan?

As early as August 11, Jordan’s Queen Rania started raising awareness by tweeting to her 1.3 million Twitter followers: “Dire needs in Pakistan for flood-affected children – Help @UNICEF Please help these children by visiting http://www.unicef.org”.
The Dawn Blog » Blog Archive » Tweeting for Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
40! Wow. Thank you for all your warm, fun, and upbeat messages; you make me feel very loved.

Was dreading turning 40! Now I'm so excited and energized to take this new decade on...

When ur in ur 20s u think these old 40yr olds must have it figured out...not true!

Ur still a little confused! Questioning, exploring and seeking ways to make urself and everything around u better.

For all those out there who told me I would find this stage of my life liberating..I know what u mean!!

http://twitter.com/QueenRania

Cute picture :flowers:. Hashem is a Barca Fan, too.

seems the whole family is Barca fan:)
the photo is cute i am glad she find tim to celebrate her special day with her children.

Any idea where this picture was taken?

At their home obviously, Hashem is really cute, Happy birthday to Queen Rania!

K correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you/they/anyone who's supposed to fast, like not supposed to eat during the day now? For Ramadan? :whistling:

Like I said correct me if I made a mistake .

1. She might be excused from fasting - Not well, on medication or PM's then you don't fast.
2. She couldve blown the candles with her kids but not eaten the cake
3. It might of been taken when she first got back from her short trip, therefore she was traveling who can not fast on the day they travel.

Hope that answers a few questions.

Good point Lisa! obviously she don't fast, and it's not that she's excused from it dear Dazzling!! come on! do her siblings excused from it either!!

Good point Lisa! obviously she don't fast, and it's not that she's excused from it dear Dazzling!! come on! do her siblings excused from it either!!
and why you are saying she is not fasting?
is there any pic during this trip for example of Rania eating or something?

and why you are saying she is not fasting?
is there any pic during this trip for example of Rania eating or something?
Yes, there are , check the summer holidays thread :flowers:

1. She might be excused from fasting - Not well, on medication or PM's then you don't fast.
2. She couldve blown the candles with her kids but not eaten the cake
3. It might of been taken when she first got back from her short trip, therefore she was traveling who can not fast on the day they travel.

Hope that answers a few questions.

Thanks for explaining.Look I dont want to talk about something I dont really know alot about but I dont know ANYONE who would cut their birthday cake and then not eat it.Just saying :whistling:

Yes, there are , check the summer holidays thread :flowers:

there were no images of her actually eating, just some sitting at a cafe, one of her receiving a drink on the boat (which may have been at sunset), and rumors of her tasting some fruit at the farmer's market

there were no images of her actually eating, just some sitting at a cafe, one of her receiving a drink on the boat (which may have been at sunset), and rumors of her tasting some fruit at the farmer's market
as there is no pic of her drinking or eating I think then it's not right to accuse her although I think this is something between her and god if she don't respect one of principe of Islam it's her choice and freedom but i still think she could be more careful with the timing of this trip she is Queen of muslim country she should take in consideration her ppl might feel annoyed of her lifestyle during the holy month.

as there i no pic of her drinking or eating I think then it's not right to accuse her although I think this is something between her and god if she don't respect one of principe of Islam it's her choice and freedom but i still think she could be more carful with the timing of this trip she is Queen of muslim country she should take in consideration her ppl might feel annoyed of her lifestyle during the holy month.

agreed, with or without the fasting, the cost of the yacht and the vacation was too much for Ramadan

Apparently the picture with the cake was taken at 5.57pm. The information on uploads can be accessed if you know how to do it. That time is before Iftar. It was taken with a Blackberry 9700.

well if she is i don't think that well pleased her sons they are very big fan of Barca especially Hussein:)

في هذا اليوم أعطه ولو قليلا مما أعطاك. احتضنه كما احتضن طفولتك وشقاوتك، واشكره على عطائه، فهو جدير بحبك وتقديرك #WorldTeachersDay

Teachers have been our guardians and guides for generations. Show a teacher your thanks on #WorldTeachersDay PLZ RT

شكرا لكل من ربّى وعلَم، وكل من ثابر وسهر وتحمل... حمدا لله على المعلم، كل عام وهم خيرة الس #WorldTeachersDay

Today let’s celebrate some of the most important people who’ve shaped YOUR life and millions of others: #WorldTeachersDay! PLZ RT
Queen Rania`s tweets for teachers.

Rania gets some props for her twitter account above and beyond other political figures on Twitter. With the exception of Hugo Chavez and Sebastian Pinera, she gets the most positive review...though I feel she hasn't really been engaging with Twitter followers lately with retweets or responses

5 Jordan Queen Rania Al Abdullah (1.2m followers) @QueenRania
Twitter
From the looks of things the Queen and/or her team really understand Twitter, her messages are informative and personalised, a good mix of the formal and informal. Engaging and useful. She has also focused in other a few social media fora and manipulates them in a consistent and effective manner..
It is clear that they have cleverly worked in conjunction with online PR, sending links with interviews and articles she has done to magnify her profile. . This improves her ‘ranking’ on Google, and is a fairly useful method to do this.
Unfortunately, this success does not extend to her Facebook account, with lots of comments and engagement from her followers but no reciprocation from her.

red idea

QR`s twitter
Wanted: creative designers to create original logo for my upcoming education foundation. Find out more! Behance Network :: Celebrating Great Logo Design PLZ RT

Next year I’m launching my education foundation, but I’m still looking for logo. Want 2 design 1 for me? Behance Network :: Celebrating Great Logo Design PLZ RT
For Chile miners
miner: God bless the rescuers in Chile who pulled gems from the earth more valuable than diamonds: husbands, fathers, & sons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom