Queen Rania on Twitter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do the Tawjihi exams qualify students for admission to university/college? They sound like they're quite a big deal in Jordan. QR has visited students writing the exams over the past few years now.

Do the Tawjihi exams qualify students for admission to university/college? They sound like they're quite a big deal in Jordan. QR has visited students writing the exams over the past few years now.
Yes, that is right.

queen rania tweets alot ! but i like that about her.

Queen Rania today, Cant wait to see a few pictures hopeful that will be posted.

Driving back from Jerash. Had a warm and heartfelt meeting with residents. Their energy is uplifting..

Queen`s tweet on March 5th.
#ILoveJordan b/c #JO is one big extended family. You never feel alone. Our doors are open; our hearts are open.

About Japan`s Tsunami.
A truly humbling reminder of our vulnerability, as humans in the end, we only have each other and our faith..

Awestruck by devastating power of nature in Japan. Thoughts & prayers are with those who lost loved ones, & those who wait in uncertainty.

Queen Rania on Mothers day

To all those who are blessed to play the most sacred role of all- Happy Mother's Day

and an arabic message as well for mothers day

كل عام وكل أم وكل أب وكل مربي يعطي من وقته وحنانه لغيره بخير. Mothersday#

and a tweet from today

I came across this..This is the Jordan I know. http://bit.ly/e0pDBJ

March 28, 2011 - Queen Rania tweeted

They need so little before they do so much for themselves and for Jordan. Proud of you guys. Our youth are truly our treasure. @JordanRiverFDN #JO

Picture

Last edited:
Tweets on William and Catherine's wedding

April 29, 2011

Wonderful day spent in front of the TV with the kids watching fairytale wedding of William and Kate. May God bless them.
A lifetime of love and happiness to the brand new and beautiful Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Posts & discussion on why the King, Queen or a member of the family did not attend Prince William's wedding can be found in the
General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family 1
thread

May 30, 2011 - Queen Rania tweeted the following

QueenRania‎: All of us in the Arab world must work together to ensure that education is not one of the casualties of our current unrest

:previous:Nice picture. That looks like a lovely hilly street.

i follow rania on twitter. is a good way to stay in touch with the people. hopefully all royals could have accounts there.

Uplifted by range of services new @JordanRiverFDN center is offering our beloved#Aqaba community

Pictshare : yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/ki1ytoj Shared by QueenRania

i follow rania on twitter. is a good way to stay in touch with the people. hopefully all royals could have accounts there.
no only queen noor & queen rania , princess Iman remove Her acount (king abdulah daughter) prince husein too & i search for too much jordans royal but i no find but these

Last edited by a moderator:
do you mean Imane or Salma by the King Abdullah daughter?

July 14 2011 proud! RT @MicrosoftJordan @queenrania TY 4 supporting @oasysteam. 3rd place #ImagineCup. dedicate win 2 #Jo.cc @monirabuhilal @minibigboss
July 8 2011 So proud of Monir, Mohammad, Hani & Yousef, our Jordanian Imagineers at finals of Microsoft’s #ImagineCup! Plz vote! http://t.co/KxWnbtM
Twitter

August 15 - 17 Hour ago

His Majesty:"We will realise, in words and in deeds, a genuine achievement that will be a source of pride for all" Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest tweets :
But ultimately #ILoveJordan because it’s where I can find the largest number of Jordanians! #ILoveAmman
#ILoveAmman because it’s my north. No matter where I am in the world, I'm always oriented towards it and eager to return to it.
#ILoveAmman because of the generosity of its people and because their smiles are the most genuine I've ever seen.
#ILoveAmman for its sky. Even on the coldest days, we know the beautiful sun will make an appearance, reminding us that there’s always hope.

New year tweets:
Happy New Year! May 2012 bless you with health, happiness, and inspired tweets! #JO #2012PleaseBe
#2012PleaseBe a year that blesses every Jordanian family with health, stability, and prosperity. #JO
#2011RemindedMe Ultimately, as long as loved ones r healthy/happy, all else manageable. Fret the small stuff, but only just a bit!
#2011RemindedMe We celebrate ordinary people who achieve extraordinary things, then forget their human fallibilities. Let's b kinder!

#2011RemindedMe that justice is abt bridging the hope gap, & we only do it by leveling the field of opportunity.

#2011RemindedMe we r hard-wired 2 tie aging with everything negative, we forget it’s the lucky chosen ones who get to experience it!

#2011RemindedMe that even service to others can be a selfish act if not accompanied by love

#2011RemindedMe if we all adopt view that perception is more important than reality then we r collectively conspiring 2 forever bury truth

#2011RemindedMe how we raise our children is greatest imprint we leave behind. There's no one right way, but an open mind is a must

#2011RemindedMe that no matter how independent u are, true contentment can only come from being with & doing for others

#2011RemindedMe what did it mean remind you?

#2011RemindedMe that you get to know yourself, grow & evolve when ur challenged, not when ur circulating in ur comfort zone

Yes Snow In Jordan But After One Day Gone Because Then it rained & Gone , Yes Right Burzg They Gave Holiday Because Of Bad Weather , But It Wasn’t Very Bad But They gave :snowman:

Back
Top Bottom