Queen Rania on Twitter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally watched New Moon (for my teenage kids' sake, of course). That poor girl, no 1 should hve limited choice between vampire and wolf!

Next few days working to align the worlds of sport, music, and the web behind 1GOAL and global edu. Big outreach + big names = big week!

What a week! Met some amazing people, saw some great places, but can't wait to see my all time faves: my kids, my hubby, and my home!

Thank you Asturiana! Unfortunatelly we have not a good quality pic. I thought that tehy don´t celebrate Christmas.

Thank you Asturiana! Unfortunatelly we have not a good quality pic. I thought that tehy don´t celebrate Christmas.

Me too, I thought they don't celebrate Christmas, Santa Claus etc. I am a little bit confused.

No they don't celebrate it but she was @her son school & I'm sure there are christian kids there so they arranged a santa play ;)
she does participate in events related to Christmas..as Jordan is a home country of Muslims & Christians.

If her son is participating in a school play or party that doesnt mean they do celebrate Christmas :)
I think its nice that he is joing his non-muslim friends in their celebrations.

Pitty it isnt a clear picture at all.

Then today we can see her on TV (20h)

A sad anniversary.. a continuing tragedy.. 1 year on, our hearts go out to #Gaza and it's people in prayer and hope.

Many thanks 4 all the New Year’s wishes. Good 2 B back in the saddle after the school holidays. Any NY’s resolutions? Mine: 1GOAL!

Chatted to friend Shania Twain for CBC radio show The Current about benefits of education. Tune in on Fri 8:30am if ur in Canada!

Many thanks 4 all the New Year’s wishes. Good 2 B back in the saddle after the school holidays. Any NY’s resolutions? Mine: 1GOAL!

Chatted to friend Shania Twain for CBC radio show The Current about benefits of education. Tune in on Fri 8:30am if ur in Canada!

Advertising for herself :lol:
Would beinteresting if we could get the interview, if not mistaken it was a radio show, wonder how long it was. Would be nice to hear.

yes that would be intersting to get this interview,i wonder where the interview took place?Jordan,Canada or US??any idea?

Advertising for herself :lol:
Would beinteresting if we could get the interview, if not mistaken it was a radio show, wonder how long it was. Would be nice to hear.

More like promoting 1Goal. Shania herself has been an advocate for underprivileged kids for years. She runs the Shania Kids Can charity here in Canada.
You can listen to the interview here:
CBC Radio | The Current or CBC Radio | The Current | Whole Show Blow-by-Blow

Her purpose for taking to the airwaves as a guest host was to help her charity out.
QR was speaking from Amman.

Last edited:

as much as i like Queen Rania,i think someone at the royal court should REALLY consider advising her to get off this social network! I mean a Queen on Twitter with one million followers?!! what is the point??!

My personal opinion is that I think its a positive thing to do 'using twitter' but I think that she should write in a more formal way , and to not advertise herself that much .

Several off-topic posts have been removed.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

People have to remember QR was not bred to be royalty, she was brought into this situation quite unexpectedly. QR's main initiative has always been connecting with today's youth and trying to stay abreast of pop culture in order to do that. She has been trying for quite some time to shed these expectations of formalities, of the usual pomp and circumstance and people need to let her do her own thing, she's not a traditional queen.

The British royal family didn't like the way Diana shied away from formal protocol either and yet she's left the largest impact of any of them on the world and made her way into people's hearts permanently. The formalities keep royals on a separate level away from the people and I think the Jordan Royal Family is working hard to break down that wall...LET THEM! Stop criticizing and just enjoy the ride.

I didn't even know the Queen was on twitter. One million followers - not bad.

"Remember chatting 2 Abu Ahmad in downtown Amman. He's a legend. Such a warm & generous spirit. May God r"
" Woke up to tragic news: an Ethiopian Airlines jet crashed in sea off Beirut this morning. My heart goes out to loved ones waiting for news."
" God bless the courageous search and rescue teams battling interminable conditions in the sea to find survivors"

Nice she made it in time for the birthday boys

From QRania's twitter page

After short yet intense time at Davos, went on to battle the elements-snow, rain etc, but made it home in time for husband & son's bday

"After short yet intense time at Davos, went on to battle the elements-snow, rain etc, but made it home in time for husband & son's bday"
" Yes, 5 years ago I didn't know what to get my husband for his birthday, so I gave him a son :)"

" Yes, 5 years ago I didn't know what to get my husband for his birthday, so I gave him a son :)"

:lol::lol:

Would be nice see pics Hashem´s birthday party, Yes I know its impossible.

Back
Top Bottom