Queen Rania for the United Nations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much,Jordan :flowers:
Rania looks wonderful.You should post those photos at the fashion threads as well (I want to comment on the earrings :) )

Those extreme close ups of Rania are really not flattering and show all the things I speak about when I describe how she looks up close, the heavy makeup, thick foundation, sunken deepset eyes, the ridges in her nose and the hard face. She really looks better from a few feet away. Really not flattering pictures at all and in the flesh it is more stand out than the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
when I saw the pics yesterday I felt she's different, don't know why cause of make up sth else really can't judge . but I liked the simple jacket.

when I saw the pics yesterday I felt she's different, don't know why cause of make up sth else really can't judge . but I liked the simple jacket.

Same me. I think is the make up.:ermm:

Thanks jordan, I was searching for this video, bit didn't find anything about yesterday conference.

At this time, I would like to remind everyone that political discussions are prohibited here at the Royal Forums.

I am honestly at a loss to describe the situation in Gaza...saying that it is human tragedy seems rather trite. That being said, I would like to thank everyone for mainting a somewhat civil discussion and limiting all discussion to that humanitarian work that is being done by the Royal Family.

With that in mind, I think we can move on discussing Raina's appearance. If you have any questions, please contact any of the Jordianan mods and/or TRF Administrators.

Thank you.

Of course we will discuss about QRania's appearance, I just said that yesterday she didn't have her mind in make up only I suppose. Though all the bad things that happen in the region and despite her bad mood she was beautiful as always. That's why I say she has great amount of positive energy and positive thinking.:flowers:

I think it's a good move on Queen Rania's part to use her position as UNICEF Ambassador to highlight the current crisis in Gaza.

Sadly, it seems that the Israeli killing of a UN aid worker has resulted in a partial pull-out by the UN:

The UN's main aid agency has suspended its operations in Gaza because its staff have been hit by Israeli attacks.
BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | UN suspends Gazan aid operation

I'm so glad that Queen Rania is speaking up for the Palestinians! It seems like everyone forgets about them these days.

As I can see,both K.Abdullah and Q.Rania have already taken further action.They seem very willing to help and they both deserve congratulations :flowers: I wish them the best results they can have!!There's nothing more important than peace :angel:

nice photo ops for the king and queen and they have to be seen to be 'doing' things, although meetings and talking like this rarely achieve anything of value but I don't hold out any hope for much change as the UN does not have much real authority in the world - one only has to think back to the many wars and international incidents when the UN issues a statement saying it 'condemns' things but it doesn't change anything. That isn't political statement but just the truth and there is plenty of evidence out there to back it up.

You're absolutely right,Yamamah :flowers: All I'm saying is that,at least,KA and QR are willing to help,no matter what the results will be.They don't just condemn what is happening like almost all the other Heads of states ;)

14-01-2009 Amman Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon (left) holds talks with Queen Rania Al Abdullah of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Back
Top Bottom