Queen Rania for the '1 Goal: Education for All' campaign

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Blatter accepts key 1GOAL role

FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter has been appointed the co-chair of 1GOAL, a campaign that is championing global education.

The honour was bestowed upon the FIFA President after a meeting with Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan, the co-founder and global co-chair of the campaign, who invited Blatter to join her in spearheading its efforts. FIFA.com - Blatter accepts key 1GOAL role

Blatter committed to global education

Amman - Visiting Fifa president Sepp Blatter on Tuesday accepted a proposal by Jordan's Queen Rania to co-chair a global campaign to promote education worldwide, her office said. News - Soccer: Blatter committed to global education

An issue where Canada needs to lead

by Rania Al Abdullah

An issue where Canada needs to lead - The Globe and Mail

Educated children have slippery hands, says Jordan's Queen Rania – they just can't hold on to anything

".... The passion of soccer fans should also inspire our politicians: Last summer, I co-founded 1GOAL, a campaign to tap soccer fever. Partnered with the South Africa World Cup, our aim is to collect millions of signatures and raise the temperature for world leaders on Education for All.
Education isn't just a social issue – it's the social issue. It underpins everything we value: health, equality, sustainability and more. It can also help solve nearly every issue the G8/G20 tackles, from security to climate change."

Queen Rania's Twestival Message
Twestival brings together people in over 200 cities from across the globe to raise awareness and money for a good cause. This years Twestival focus is .. Education! Proceeds from the event will go to Concern Worldwide, an international NGO.

YouTube - QueenRania's Channel

Eradicating poverty and having education accessible to all children of the Middle East lies in the hands of our leaders they need to cut down expenses on their wardrobe and their summer vacations rather than paying speeches on international channels they better ask themselves why children of Europe have access to education , have full political security and economic support while the children of the middle east are not though the Middle East rich in natural resources but poor in genuine and devoted leaderships !
words are no longer convincing !

Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images

Queen Rania attends match between Jordanian football players and Madrasati students
Amman, April 19 (Petra) -- Marking the Global Campaign for Education’s (GCE) Global Action Week, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah joined members of the Jordanian football team and students of her Madrasati "my school" initiative, as the signed up their names in support of the 1GOAL:

Jordan News Agency - Petra - Queen Rania attends match between Jordanian football players and Madrasati students
http://img688.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=news186710.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Adamari for the pictures in a high resolution. It's nice to see the queen more precisely... :)

anyone know if the queen plans on making an appearance to the world cup for this?

Grt day 4 S.Africa! Chk out #WorldCup concert; brill line-up.Plz watch 1GOAL spotlight education & sign for 72m! join1goal.org
Help #1GOAL, #VEVO give all children an education + watch FIFA #WorldCup Kick-Off Concert 2nite LIVE at worldcup.vevo.com
Twitter page.

Last edited:
I personally think QRania made this video out of heart as this is what she deals with everyday; she was persuasive and her talk absolutely appropriate to the sistuation. What I still can't figure out was the odd appearance of Matt Damon. Did he really wanted to contribute or maybe simply show off being a celebrity? :whistling::whistling:

I personally think QRania made this video out of heart as this is what she deals with everyday; she was persuasive and her talk absolutely appropriate to the sistuation. What I still can't figure out was the odd appearance of Matt Damon. Did he really wanted to contribute or maybe simply show off being a celebrity? :whistling::whistling:

according to this article he says he was on caffine pills :D

according to this article he says he was on caffine pills :D
That was possible to predict...He seems to be a shadow of his former self.. Fortunately, the rest of the stars were themselves and faced the challenge ...:lol:.
Thank you dazzling for the article. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom