Queen Rania for the '1 Goal: Education for All' campaign

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King is in Jordan and Rania was yesterday in NY.

Queen rania will stay in NY till suterday;) i don't thing she will go to paris tomorrow or may be she will come back to jordan on suterday. she was in NY from 6/12/2009

Queen rania will stay in NY till suterday;) i don't thing she will go to paris tomorrow or may be she will come back to jordan on suterday. she was in NY from 6/12/2009

No Huda she was in NY until yesterday, 8 Dec. Today she flies to Paris.

See the thread with all info about her visit to NY.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Will Vevo Change the Way We Listen to Music?
Vevo, the Recorded Music Industries answer to its business woes, launched last night with a star-studded party in Manhattan. Bono, John Mayer, WyClef Jean, Rihanna, and Queen Rania of Jordan joined Universal’s Doug Morris, Google’s Eric Schmidt and practically every major music industry executive for the event. What is Vevo? It’s a new business model powered by YouTube. Will you use it? It doesn’t look like you’re going to have a choice.

I too agree that attending parties alongside celebrities is unbecoming to Queen. It can adversely reflect upon Queen Rania's image. While I do not say that royals must not mingle with people in the entertainment industry, such meetings should be far and few between.

I wonder why didn't they show these pix @petra web site?? they used an old photo of her instead !!

I wonder why didn't they show these pix @petra web site?? they used an old photo of her instead !!

I dont think such pictures of her on a private visit will be shown on Petra, they only show official pictures at events. Her event in Paris will have some coverage by Petra.

Sometimes Petra show pics of her events during private visits but not parties.

Dec 08, 2009 - New York, New York, USA - Queen RANIA of Jordan at The launch of VEVO The Premiere Destination for Premium Music Videos, at Skylight Studio in New York
ImageShack -

But she has hold a speech at this party, so it was an official event :ermm:?

yes asturiana I think as you, this was an event.

She may of gave a speech at the event but that does not make it an official event IMO

Well, they did anounce the event in Petra with all the info but not with the actual pic, they used an old portrait of her.
Anyways, it's all good :)

Interesting Petra mentioned this event since it was a usless event to mention or attened as a Queen.
Not to sure why she went, it would be good to know unless she is releasing a music video we arent aware off :D

You can read about Vevo here

what's vevo exactly? maybe rania went because she plans to use it as another internet-multimedia-networking site to communicate her activities and ideas (as she is using twitter and youtube).

does she have other activities planned in NY?

what's vevo exactly? maybe rania went because she plans to use it as another internet-multimedia-networking site to communicate her activities and ideas (as she is using twitter and youtube).

does she have other activities planned in NY?

No plans that we know of so far.
Vevo is a music video website More info here

Queen Rania calls on music world to support 1GOAL education campaign

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Tuesday urged the music world to unite in support of the 1GOAL global education campaign.
She made the call in New York during the launch of VEVO.

Jordan Times

She is in New York :ermm:? It would be better she would work in Jordan than go to parties with her celebrity friends. Just my opinion.

I think she's more interested in being queen of celebrity jet-set society than queen of Jordan. She seems to spend more time out of the country than in it and shopping more than actually working.

ya i thought the same but she was their to representing the 1goal so it wasnt just party party. she does have this like wanting to be a celeb thing about her :ermm: maby just to me?. but at least shes their for the reason.

I have seen her at TV. She's so lucky that she can pose with Iker Casillas :).
Thanks for pictures.

I saw the gala too. She was too speaking with Leo Messi.

Back
Top Bottom