Queen Rania for the '1 Goal: Education for All' campaign

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the photos.

Looking through them it's quite sd to see that women are so badly under-represented here. Obviously football is still very much a male-dominated sport but in the group photo it seems as though Rania is the only woman present and that is a real shame imo.

On a side note Ben Bradshaw's hair looks fab!

Looking through them it's quite sd to see that women are so badly under-represented here. Obviously football is still very much a male-dominated sport but in the group photo it seems as though Rania is the only woman present and that is a real shame imo.
I don't see the relation here Little_star,I don't know about Rania and the foot but I am sur she get involved bacause of the cause not the foot,and that she'll do it even with tennis or others sports players .

The 1Goal campaign is a major new initiative supporting children of both genders. Yet there is only 1 high-profile female involved.

It shows how far women still need to come.

The 1Goal campaign is a major new initiative supporting children of both genders. Yet there is only 1 high-profile female involved.

It shows how far women still need to come.
high-profile or not i don't think Rania is the only female involved with this cause.
anyway the initiative is for supporting a little boys and girls and what really matter is those boys and girls benefit equally :flowers:

You've misunderstood my point. I am not saying Rania is the only woman involved in the campaign. However at the recent event she was the only high-profile figure there. In the group shots there were many men both from the world of sports and politics, yet no women. She was the sole female representative and that is quite sad imo.

I did understand what you mean,but IMO it doesn't mean that at all that Foootbal still guys things,as a female football maniac I really don't thing it's true,even if Rania is the only 'high profile woman'seen in that events.again to me that mean she is interested(I hope so at least) by the cause and not proving anything else.
BTW Brown is the only high profile man in the pics,I am wrong??

Well other men there include Gary Linekar, Sir Bobby Charlton, the PM of Canada IMRIC so there were plenty of famous male figures there.

I'm so proud of the work Q Rania does for women & girls- like Queen Noor before her, I think she does amazing things for the betterment of women (especially those oppressed) world wide. Girl power!

they are all foot figure and celebrities I don't considerate them as high profile men Little_star,they are just like the other ladies involved with the cause(singers,females foot players...)
in fact brown and Rania are the only high profile are in there.

Queen Rania in New York: December 8, 2009

NEW YORK - DECEMBER 08: (L-R) Eric Schmidt, CEO Google, Doug Morris, Chairman & CEO, UMG, Queen Rania of Jordan, Bono and Jimmy Iovine, Chariman, Interscope Geffen A&M attend the launch of VEVO, the world's premiere destination for premium music video and entertainment at Skylight Studio on December 8, 2009 in New York City
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Dec. 08, 2009 - New York, New York, United States - BONO, QUEEN RANIA OF JORDEN. at VEVO Launches Premiere Destination for Premium.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7f762059208021
http://www.imagebam.com/image/15c89859208022

Last edited:
She is in New York :ermm:? It would be better she would work in Jordan than go to parties with her celebrity friends. Just my opinion.
And tomorrow she will be in France?

In Twitter: http://twitter.com/queenrania

Yes Asturiana she was in NY since monday perhaps she travel today to France because she has a event tomorrow.

It seems she was on a private visit to New York and attended this party. Not an event I agree a queen attending nor would I see any other queen at. Guess she is there with her friend Bono.
Not liking her look nor her dress. Sh elooks really tired in pictures and not in the mood of attending the event.

so she was in NY!!i though when i didn't see her name in Petra article yesterday that she was already in Paris for tomorrow event.
the NY party seem like a free time with friends more that a royal dutie,its a bit uncomfortable to see a queen in sush celecreties parties imo,as long as i know no queen attend sush events:ermm:

Is Rania was in Paris with the King

The King is in Jordan and Rania was yesterday in NY.

Back
Top Bottom