Queen Rania expecting her fourth child in January 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

La la

Courtier
City
-
Country
Sweden
WOW! I just read in the Crescent group that QR has announced her pregnancy (I don't know where it was announced). The child is obviously due to in winter.

Congrats if it is true! :)

Last edited:
its true Here it is, I got it by searching Google News :

Jordan Royals Expecting Fourth Child
AFP: 8/30/2004
AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday.

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

nbaker said:

AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Thanks for sharing this news, nbaker. I must say, though, that I've been expecting it for a few months now. To me, she just looked pregnant as far back as C. P. Hamzah's wedding. Mabrouck to KA, QR, and the JRF!

papillon said:
Thanks for sharing this news, nbaker. I must say, though, that I've been expecting it for a few months now. To me, she just looked pregnant as far back as C. P. Hamzah's wedding. Mabrouck to KA, QR, and the JRF!
Funny, I thought the same thing--something in her face. Lovely news.

nbaker said:

Thanks for sharing the info with us!

Jordanian Royals Expecting 4th Child this Winter

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday. Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Congratulations to King Abdullah and Queen Rania!

Last edited:
nbaker said:

I knew it! My cousin thought that she'd been chowing down on burgers! LOL... Congrats to the Royal Family!

Amaizing,congratulation to the dad and mome to be and for the brother's to be.
Maibe a boy .................................

King Abdullah and Queen Rania are Expecting their 4th child.

THe royal court has announced that their Majesties are expecting their 4th child,The baby will be due in winter.

(so that means that her majesty has been pregnant for about 4 months,which also means we were right with all the guessing we did :p )

This is truly great and fabulous news! Congratulations to the King and Queen and their three children!

:)

I'm happy for KA and QR. If it's a boy, Hamzah can just forget about being king. KA will now have two sons, two possible heirs to his throne.

rollin_keef said:
i like talal or maybe gamdel

I've never heard of Gamdel. Where does it come from?

I like Zeid for a boy and Yasmin for a girl.

So our suspicions were correct!

Wonderful news.

Perhaps Muna for a girl

or

Mohammed for a boy (if KA really wants to flatter Sheikh Mo)

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Yasin if it is a boy or Naima if it is a girl.

I also like Yasmin, Sehar, or Aisha for a girl.

Kamilah is pretty for a girl. I'm not sure of any names for a boy.

wymanda said:
So our suspicions were correct!

Wonderful news.

Yep, you hit the nail dead on the head! Many Congratulations to the KA and QR.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats wonderful news, im so happy for the couple. I wonder what she will have, I guess it doesnt matter as long as the baby is healthy and QR is ok. I wonder how her other kids feel?

I cant wait to see pics of Rania and her growing tummy :) its soo exciting

I think They would name him either "Hamzah",Talal or even Ali. Maybe Basma if it was a girl or Zein.

I have to agree with bluetortuga. I could be absolutely wrong, but I really think that King Abdullah may want his son (and if the new baby is another) to be King. I think that it is a possibility. I used to believe that this wouldn't happen because did promise that his brother would be King to his father when King Hussein was dying, but I am not so sure that King Abdullah after being King himself wouldn't pull back on his promise....I mean if he does now end up with two sons (or even more since he and Rania are still very young), you never know. :confused:

Congratulations to the royal couple.

Khadija would be nice.

31 AUGUST 2004

King Abdullah II of Jordan and his wife, Queen Rania, will be welcoming a new member of the family, it has been confirmed.

Jordan's royal court has announced that Rania, who celebrates her 34th birthday on Tuesday, is pregnant with the couple's fourth child.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting," said a statement. The baby is due to arrive early next year.

Queen Rania and King Abdullah, who wed in 1993, have one ten-year-old son, Hussein, and two daughters, Iman, eight, and Salma, who is four.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/.../31/queenrania/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom