Private visit to the USA: July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King and I(ce cream)

..“Who is it?” people were asking on Second Street, which was open to foot and vehicle traffic, but partially blocked off by Secret Service vehicles. The king and his son, along with about 10 others, went into Lloyd’s and ordered coffee, hot chocolate, apple pie with ice cream and ice cream sundaes, according to Jessica Lee, a waitress at Lloyd’s who served them... - Full Article & Picture

Remarks by His Majesty King Abdullah II at the Aspen Institute

...Let me add, that peace needs work on the ground as well as at the negotiating tables. Governments, the private sector, and NGOs are all needed to create the conditions for a sustainable peace and to restore progress toward normal life. I want to take this opportunity to commend the Aspen Institute for its innovative contributions - from the US-Palestinian Partnership, to your Middle East Strategy Group. I especially appreciate your emphasis on practical results. To the people whose lives you change, this Institute represents the spirit of America - and more: it represents a win-win partnership between our peoples, creating a better future, a future we share... - Full Article
To wach Vedio:
http://www.aspeninstitute.org/

Here is a small piece out of The Daily Sentinel article i came across

On Thursday night, a motorcade for King Abdullah II of Jordan took up a whole city block while he watched the new Batman movie, “The Dark Knight,” she said.

Back
Top Bottom