The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post
The article doesnt really talk about the crown prince but about young leaders in general and the magazine. Here is a translation of the article

Old 08-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
PHussein on the cover of Hayat Achabab Magazine
http://i26.tinypic.com/2dou9u.jpg
this a beautiful pic of Hussein he looks good.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

i heared that CP Hussein will stay in US for high schcool.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

Is normal Hussein will start high school in USA, as his cousins.

Royal Weddding Cakes
Old 08-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
Is normal Hussein will start high school in USA, as his cousins.
That will be hard for KA and QR that Hussein is far away from his home.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
That will be hard for KA and QR that Hussein is far away from his home.
No, it's said that he's gonna finish high school in Jordan in King's Academy/close to Madaba. President Bashar Al-Asad's son is there too.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

King Abdullah has in the ast commented on how lonely he felt at boarding school so maybe he wanted Hussein to attend school in Jordan?
Old 08-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

maybe,you're right Little _star,plus there is nothing official about his boarding school right now,also I am no so familiar with JRF meethods to prepare the futur king so it would be intersting to know more about.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Courtier

I think, Prince Hussein will finish High School in Jordan (at King's Academy where he enrolled only recently. King Abdullah founded that school - among other reasons - to have an excellent boarding school in Jordan, so that he do not have to send his own kids abroad).
Old 08-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

jordan tv
al ann tv
Old 08-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

I think Abdullah did just as his father did, he just didn't wait to be on his death bed to do so, and if anyone thinks KHussein presumed otherwise, I am sure they are mistaken. He knew that Abdullah would do the natural thing and designate his own first born son to be the next king. Giving Hamzah a Crownprincely title on his deathbed was a matter of consoling Noor, who worked so hard to get her son the crown. At the end of the day the right thing happened, the first born male child became king, and a good one at that, no matter from what mother he was born.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4633/3nr.jpg
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6616/2nrl.jpg
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3695/1nrp.jpg
Old 08-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I think Abdullah did just as his father did, he just didn't wait to be on his death bed to do so, and if anyone thinks KHussein presumed otherwise, I am sure they are mistaken. He knew that Abdullah would do the natural thing and designate his own first born son to be the next king. Giving Hamzah a Crownprincely title on his deathbed was a matter of consoling Noor, who worked so hard to get her son the crown. At the end of the day the right thing happened, the first born male child became king, and a good one at that, no matter from what mother he was born.
I didnt think so i think kh did want abdullah in the begining but after hamzahs matureing then he wanted him to be cp maby more then noor did. like i think in the biography for qn someone says kh had been king long so he didnt need some one to tell him what to do, something along that . but the time for hamzah wasnt right. i think it shows good on the family for being ok with it, or least looking so lol. i wonder if analyst feel the monarchy will last long now? there was lots of talk a couple years ago.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
I didnt think so i think kh did want abdullah in the begining but after hamzahs matureing then he wanted him to be cp maby more then noor did. like i think in the biography for qn someone says kh had been king long so he didnt need some one to tell him what to do, something along that . but the time for hamzah wasnt right. i think it shows good on the family for being ok with it, or least looking so lol. i wonder if analyst feel the monarchy will last long now? there was lots of talk a couple years ago.
I agree, that had Hamza been older he probably would have been king, yet do not underestimate the power of an over ambitious mother. Do you honestly think Noor would admit "I did whatever I could to get the crown for my first born son" in her bio?! Of course she would underplay her role... I remember reading that at the time of his final illness when he was dieing, KH consoled Noor, that Hamza wasn't ready etc. If he knew that it didn't make a difference to Noor, why the need to console?
On another note, am I the only one who thinks that the new Crown Prince needs a haircut?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Like I said in an earlier post, we are not here to discuss family politics so lets just move on.

Thank you

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator
Old 08-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I am I the only one who thinks that the new Crown Prince needs a haircut?
no you are not
I love Hussein hairdo but I think now it's time to get a new one
Old 08-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Aw, I quite like Hussein's Britpop indie look. The teenage years are for experimenting with your hair etc.

He's got plenty of time for more serious 'dos.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I found this drowing pic in Facebook for CP Hussein with parents and sister Iman .. lovely picture !!!!!!
6168_1061709277718_1675552208_94633.jpg picture by farooda - Photobucket
Old 08-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6008/hhhghhhjw.jpg
Old 09-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Aristocracy

rania always told the media how she wanted her kids to grow up normal and have a normal upbringing. but at the first sign of manhood, her and the king have gone and restricted the poor teenage boys life with a label, crownprince (a label that could have easily waited until 21.

they really should learn to practice what they preach.

i guess she has to secure her position, mother of the king. ofcourse will retaining her title of queen (but thats a whole other topic, that i dont want to get banned for :)