Official visit to the US: February 28-March 6, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so over the belt over jacket, belt over shirt, belt over...so over done by Rania. She's been wearing this look for sooo many years now. Try something different please. I also would love it if she cut her hair. Gray is not her color, but she sure looks better in black AND white! I LOVER her in white. I wonder what colors she'll parade this Spring and Summer.
became very boring the belt with everything she wore QRania is very elegant women i don't know why this belt's obsession:rolleyes:
i agree 'Try something different please'

Getty has some images from today's meetings on Capitol Hill but I couldn't get the bigger versions after clicking on the thumbnails. Also, still no pictures from the launch of the Jordan caucus expected for today.

Jordan's King Abdullah II and Queen Rania , meet with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of Calif., right, and House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio, Thursday, March 6, 2008, on Capitol Hill in Washington
pic 1 -- pic 2
(AP Photo/Dennis Cook via yahoo)

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6
GettyImages pictures

Thought Rania looked vert pretty, Lovely outfit & finally something with color (the white skirt)

Then queen looks lovely. Thanks for all the pictures.

The queen looks great,her outfit is lovely...

King urges continued US engagement in Mideast peace
....Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania acted as patrons at the inauguration ceremony of the Congressional Friends of Jordan Caucus, which was launched officially last year by Republican and Democratic congressmen... - Article

Thanks & a few more pictures from petra:)
pic 1 -- pic 2

We must win peace battle, alternative will plunge region into more chaos and violence-King - Article

They seem to have some very nice things to eat...I can see strawberries... (Pic 1). I am wondering if QR eats in this cases... also I like her shoes. And of course she has beautiful eyes. Maybe sometimes tired but even beautiful eyes get tired.:):):)

Jordan's King Abdullah and Queen Rania making the rounds in Georgetown Wednesday. The king (jacket, no tie) had dinner with a dozen Jordanian students in Morton's main dining room, causing major black SUV gridlock on the street; the queen spent about two hours shopping in Diesel.

washingtonpost.com

some articles from a few days ago

King makes phone calls with US Presidency candidates

Washington, March 6 (Petra)—His Majesty King Abdullah II made on Thursday phone calls with Democratic and Republican candidates for the president of the United of States John McLain, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for talks on ways of enhancing ties between the two friendly countries as well as the latest developments in the Middle East. Petra

King, Queen Return home

Amman, March 7 (Petra)—Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania Al Abdullah returned home on Friday following a working visit to the US, during which the King held a series of meetings with US President George Bush, US Administration and UN Secretary General. Petra

. . . Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania Al Abdullah patronized the inauguration ceremony of the Congressional Friends of Jordan Caucus, which was launched officially last year by Republican and Democratic congressmen.

. . . The accompanied delegation included HRH Prince Feisal Bin Al Hussein, Prime Minister Nader AL Dahabi, Royal Court Chief Bassem Awadallah, Foreign Minister Salaheddin Al Bashir, and Jordan’s Ambassador to Washington Prince Zeid Bin Raad. Part 2 of Article

I didn't realize Prince Feisal was with them, I don't recall seeing him in any of the pictures. I did see Prince Zeid though.

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah spoke about the advancements of women and the challenges they still faced. Queen Rania, a member of the United Nations Foundation's Board of Directors, spoke in honor of International Women's Day 2008. She responded to questions from members of the audience
Rights of Women - C-SPAN Video Library

Back
Top Bottom