Official visit to Qatar: November 24-25, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice. Thank´s Little Star. She was in Qatar before.

Yes, I remember. There were some really nice photos of her and Sheikha Mozah but they don't seem to exist online anymore.

The top picture Salma posted, they look like they could be sisters in this shot

I was in Qatar when Ka visited Doha 4 or 5 years ago ....cant wait to see SH.Moza with QR again ...

King, Queen depart for Qatar

Amman, Nov. 24 (Petra)—Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah left Amman heading for Qatar on a two-day visit upon an invitation by the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifah Al Thani. News

thanks Reeda2000:flowers::flowers:
i like QRania suit she looks great,i very excited about this visit:)

Thank´s for pics! I like Queen hairstyle.

i think her hair looks terrible and her makeup

she puts a lot of make up; maybe she's tired or sth.

Its been a while since we have seen the two ladies together. QRanias hair style reminds me of her old styles,not bad IMO but her make up is too pale & abit too much, she looks quite tired. Visit to museum, well, I would expect the emirs daughter to acompany her if not the emirs wife. Thanks for the pictures

At least the dress and jacket are more appropriate for a King's wife officially visiting a foreign country - much netter than what she has been wearing over the last couple of years. Her hair might be ok with a casual look but do feel a smart updo would be better. She used to have her hair so nicely done when she was first queen. She always plasters heavy makeup on her face - when you see her in person, it is quite amazing how much she wears, like a mask.

IMO the hairstyle is not that bad, and I like the dress.

Amman, Doha sign labour deal

AMMAN (JT) - Jordan and Qatar signed a draft protocol Monday on recruiting Jordanian workers and streamlining related procedures.
The deal was signed in the presence of His Majesty King Abdullah and Emir of Qatar Sheikh Hamad Ben Khalifa Al Thani following talks they held yesterday on bilateral ties and issues of pan-Arab concern Jordan Times

Museum of Islamic Art

The reason why they went is because there have been problems between Qatar and Jordan, it was a little bit tense which affected the relationship. This harmed the bilateral ties between the 2 countries and affected the Jordanians in Qatar. But now hopefully things will change to the better.

yes Amoula i think this the reason of the visit,the relations between Qatar and Jordan is not so well after the famous vote for the jordanian prince at UN,the jordanian spy case,and i notice the welcome wasn't too warm,it wa not so nice that no sheikha acompan Rania to the museum:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom