Official visit to Latin America: October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks Salma:flowers:
i agree with all of you Salma did good job as reporter during this trip:)

You´re welcome girls!!

I don´t know her name Dido.

What's the name of this woman?

I don't know the lady's name but I believe she's Queen Rania's personal assistant and is seen with her on all shopping trips. Rania mentioned in an interview to an Indian magazine that while she has no style team, her personal assistant helps her coordinate all the purchases.

Great close-ups. Was the nacklace given to Rania by the lady? what was that place she visited where she was given the necklace? Its quite pretty IMO

Yes was a gift for Queen Rania. The necklace was made by Apprentice City-School´s childrens.

22-10-2008 Buenos Aires Queen Rania visits the famous neighborhood of Caminito in la Boca Buenos Aires

PPE Agency

Oh My God, she wrote Marhaba in ARabic with a ta'a marbou6a!! She spelled it wrong:ohmy::ohmy:

Thanks everybody for the photos, videos etc!

It's a shame this trip was cut short but it's still impressive that they managed to visit 4 countries in a week.

The first picture is of the King with Prince Hamzah and Prince Rashid and the second one is of him talking to Prince Rashid, who is recognisable by his scar.

I think it's great they took the younger royals with them, must be a wonderful learning experience for all of them.

glad to see Princess noor and Prince Hamzha on the trip,noor is very beautiful princess,it's pitty we don't get of her news and pictures very often.

Back
Top Bottom