Official Visit to Azerbaijan- May 5-6, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm highly suspicious that she returned to Jordan at the end of the trip. Why would she fly back to Jordan only to fly to the Netherlands either later today or very early tomorrow morning? I suspect she flew to the Netherlands from Azerbaijan. That would make the most sense.
I highly doubt that they flew 2 planes to Baku. The most likely scenario is that they flew back together and she continued on to Holland.

I rarely if never have said this, but I gotta say Rania is not the fairest of them all. Wow is Mrs. Alieva stunningly gorgeous!!! Her face, figure and legs way surpass Rania. Sorry Rania but I speak my truth--your beautiful and all, but Mrs. Alieva is well--prettier, more at ease and doesn't seem like she's trying as hard. Oh and please loose the whole belt thing and the unbuttened trench under the belt.

I highly doubt that they flew 2 planes to Baku. The most likely scenario is that they flew back together and she continued on to Holland.

Why would she need to fly a private plane to the Netherlands? I'm sure Baku has commercial flights to Amsterdam that she could (should) have taken. That would be more environmentally friendly considering she was attending an environmental conference.

the queen and the first lady looked delightful...

when is rania going to amsterdam? will any of the dutch royals attend the conference with her as well?

Why would she need to fly a private plane to the Netherlands? I'm sure Baku has commercial flights to Amsterdam that she could (should) have taken. That would be more environmentally friendly considering she was attending an environmental conference.
As far as I'm aware part of the reason for this trip was to establish flight links between Amman and Baku so they probably would have taken one of the Royal jets to Azerbaijan. Moreover the Petra statement said that the King and Queen returned together; you are assuming they didn't.

the queen and the first lady looked delightful...

when is rania going to amsterdam? will any of the dutch royals attend the conference with her as well?
If you check out the Current Events thread you can see photos and information about her trip.

I have a feeling that she may have left Amsterdam already. Her name is not menioned on the program aside from the opening speech yesterday.

As far as I'm aware part of the reason for this trip was to establish flight links between Amman and Baku so they probably would have taken one of the Royal jets to Azerbaijan. Moreover the Petra statement said that the King and Queen returned together; you are assuming they didn't.

I take a critical eye to what I read on the Petra website – it is a government-controlled news agency. At any rate, I guess I just find it hard to believe that someone would fly all the way back to Jordan and they fly off again to the Netherlands when it would make more practical sense to just fly directly to the Netherlands. If she did return to Jordan, it seems impractical.

Well it's not as though it would be out of their way. Baku to Amman is probably a 4, maybe 5 hour flight and I cannot see the flight from Amman to Amsterdam more than about 5 hours, myabe even less.

That's still an extra four or five hours in the air that she (presumably) wouldn't have to do if she flew direct from Baku to Amsterdam. Why would anyone who flies as much as she does want to spend more time in the air than is necessary.

I'm not sure of the flgiht time but I'm guessing Baku to Amsterdam would be 6 to 7 hours. Would they even have daily flights?

I love the outfit, very stylish. And the belt thing is sort of her "looK". She wears a belt with almost every outfit. Mrs. Alieva looks a bit like Melania Knauss-Trump, doesn't she? I always like to see Rania in more casual clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom