Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for posting vogue interview. i think it was a mess though, it didnt flow well to me. it goes from her style then theyr trying to sound serious with the causes, compare her to michele obama, then back to little descriptions of her style again. maby vogue can do better with just one topic but not the other. :rolleyes: it would be nicer to have articles about queen rania be more about importance stuff. :ermm:
Well Vogue is a fashion magazine so I think it's inevitable that they would talk about her wardrobe.

I liked the sound of the palace interior and that it was all done to using tradtional Jordanian craftsmanship. Although the comparisons to Michele Obama were a little early; Michelle is yet to prove herself as a First Lady.

Thanks for the article and photos, Adamari.

I think the picture on the cover of Heya magazine makes her look older. I hate the shirt she is wearing in the Vogue picture
It is awful, although judging some of the photos from Milan Fashion Week I think 80s power dressing is back....on th plus side I'm glad to see her wearing somthing more experimental. Dries van Noten has some unusul designs.

Is it possible to see the interview inside Heya magazine ?? The pics and interview ??
Thanks.

Add the bulk of the Arab World to that statement.

Arabs from the Gulf, to Morocco, to Egypt are constantly "copying" American style.
royals from Morocco to the Gulf might copy some Europeen/American styles and make it part of their life but for Rania and Abdullah is not only matter of daily life but a way to present them selves to the world and manage their political image outside "the only modern couple" of the ME area and muslim world,again some of the states might use the same ways but not as massive as the Jordanian couple.

What exactly is the European/American style and why is it so wrong,like a sin,to copy it?I would like to start a conversation,although I don't know if this is the right place.Can a moderator help us perhaps?Thanks in advance!

royals from Morocco to the Gulf might copy some Europeen/American styles and make it part of their life but for Rania and Abdullah is not only matter of daily life but a way to present them selves to the world and manage their political image outside "the only modern couple" of the ME area and muslim world,again some of the states might use the same ways but not as massive as the Jordanian couple.
Well I guess it's a matter of perception then, but one of the things that has always struck me when visiting places like Dubai and Doha is how much the leaders of those countries have sought to emulate American style.

Moreover I find it quite sad and a backwards way of thinking that using media tools, PR etc is seen as being "American".

:previous: i guess you didn't understand at all what i mean Little_Star,maybe it's because of my poor english,never mind.

anyway i found it amusing you think it's sad and a backwards because i am not into the hype,have another perception as you said and another opinion.:)

Thank you for the collection,Jordan!Rania seems very warm with the Spanish Queen.They must have a great relationship.Does anyone know if they collaborate somehow in any of their projects/organisations?

All pics are from old spanish magazines.

Yes,I understand this.And they also compared Rania's style to that of Letizia in one of these issues,right?I'm asking about their relationship:is it just a friendship or there are many fruitful collaborations-on humanitarian issues mostly-as well?

In these mags no only one Hola issue had comparation betwen Rania and Letizia. This cover:
http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000188.jpg
I don´t think they are friends. Only Spanish RF and Jordanian RF have good relation because Juan Carlos and King Hussein were friends, same now Queen Sofia and Queen Noor. Spanish magazines always have many news of all members Jordan RF, before many more with Noor than now.

:previous: i guess you didn't understand at all what i mean Little_Star,maybe it's because of my poor english,never mind.

anyway i found it amusing you think it's sad and a backwards because i am not into the hype,have another perception as you said and another opinion.:)
Your English is fine but we seem to have got our wires crossed.

I wasn't saying your opinion was backwards, but I do find it very poor that whenever anybody Arab, in this instance Rania and Abdullah, utilise PR campaigns, media campaigns etc they are accused of trying to be "American". Since when did advertising and the media become the sole domain of the West?

Arab and muslim nations will never progress if they continue to see such useful tools as a form of selling-out or "Americanisation".

Ok,then.It's an old family friendship.Thank you for the explanation!

You´re welcome! Yes very old. Now Queen Noor travel to Spain very often to see Queen Sofia. Princess Alia Tabaa is too friend of Infanta Cristina.

beautiful pics...Queen RAnia is definately is a "model" type of woman!!! don't u guys agree?

I agree Lindinha856!!!

She does not look her age at all!
Accoring to wikipedia, she is 38. She looks more like 30!

Arab and muslim nations will never progress if they continue to see such useful tools as a form of selling-out or "Americanisation".
i don't see the use of these 'useful tools" you call as bad think and not good idea,i only think they must be handled carfuly,and beside alot of others things if we want the real progress and only the media propaganda,i tell you didn't understan what i mean.

Lady Claire QRania is look like model i agree,and even with her 38 she still look young,only the photos from Hola during the visit to Sweden she was around 30:)

Nice pictures,thank you,Jordan!Rania was stunning there as well.The Swedish King gave me the impression that he was a little bit "cold" with the Jordanian royal couple,though.

Thank´s Jordan:flowers: I like the blouse.

So,which one is right?Are the offices of this magazine based in London or perhaps,Jordan got confused?By the way,Rania is stunning one more time.Her hair looks too bright again.

So,which one is right?Are the offices of this magazine based in London or perhaps,Jordan got confused?By the way,Rania is stunning one more time.Her hair looks too bright again.

Both. Queen Rania was in London in May 2002. The pics that Jordan posted was taken when she visited Hiya magazine offices at London. Too this same day Queen spoke at an Arab Conference.

Thanks for the clarification,Salma!It seems the Queen had a very busy day then.

Back
Top Bottom