Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's not on the cover, but Queen Rania is featured in the Australian Womens Weekly this month.
(I have the NZ edition, so I dont know the details about the Australian one)

Interesting to find so many magazine covers of the Jordanian Royals. Their entire family has a beauty that makes them shine. Rania especially has a style and finesse to her looks and dressing that often leave me wondering how great a person she may be. From reading this and other threads I find that Rania and Abdullah work hard to make a change in their country and do so many times. I hope they keep being chosen for covers and articles of magazines because they truly are models for a society. They truly look devine.

this is stunnig photo of the Queen,very nice cover,any other pictures from inside??:flowers:

There are lots of beautiful photos inside.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a scanner at the moment so cannot post them here. Hopefully somebody else will be able to.

There are lots of beautiful photos inside.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a scanner at the moment so cannot post them here. Hopefully somebody else will be able to.
New pictures? I like the picture, Rania looks beautiful.

I have just seen the Hello magazine - the photos are all heavily retouched in true Hello style and it isn't the gold standard in journalism. For me, the best photos are the ones in her office in the black dress with her hair up and one where she is standing on a stepping stone in the courtyard pool in a black skirt/purple top. So expect Petra style photoshopping for those who haven't seen them yet.

I don't have a scanner either.

It would be fair to say that photos in most magazines (e.g., Vogue, Hello!, Harpers' Bazaar) are retouched. So Queen Rania's photos are not a happy exception in this respect.

All magazines re-touch their photos in one way or another.

jordan, thank you for the scans from Zahret el Khaleej, is it a Jordanian magazine? I know that the first portrait appeared in a Jordanian business magazine a short while back. It is a stunning portrait.

Humera Zahret elKhaleej is a magazine from UAE,if i am not mistaken the magazine is funded by Sheikha Fatima.

i was pointing out that the spread is standard Hello fayre and not groundbreaking in presentation - nothing about rania

:previous:
That was a stunning spread in Hello!
Rania looked wonderful, and her answers were enlightening. :flowers:

This photoshoot for me is very similar other photoshoot to Harpers Bazaars in 2008.

The pictures from Hello magazine were a nice set but I disagree with two pictures this #1 and this #2.

#1 looks quite unreall with the single sofa chair in the middle of the court yard, I never get such pictures.
#2 This is more of a model modeling for a designer, where Rania is a Queen and maybe a better picture such as talking to her assistant on work update or a nice picture of Rania at one of her events or one with her husband.

Jordan thanks to you for the Hello photosession.
i think QRania looked beautiful in all photos,but i like the most those with her kids,i didn't like how she pose in others.
the Article mention that PHuessien was in shcool but where is Salma?

Back
Top Bottom