Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are welcome, al bina.
I like the picture, IMO it shows her individuality because the photographer emphasizes her (strong) personality instead of showing just another beautiful woman.

Does anyone know what it says on the cover about the Queen??

She looks stunning:wub:

Journalistically speaking, why would Vanity Fair kick off its new Spanish edition with a cover story on a Jordanian queen? They should have featured a Spanish royal or Spanish-speaking celebrity to introduce the brand to a Spanish readership.

Oh! Can someone scan the Vanity Fair article? I want to see!

Thanks, Paty.

It looks like Rania is wearing the Arabic script tiara in the photos, I guess it must be hers.

The tiara looks great on her. "The Arabic script" tiara is much better than the one she wore during the visit to Brunei. Let us see whether or not this tiara belongs to her.

thank you paty for link its a lovely video of the shoot, but i dont like the soldiers/gaurds used in its. does someone knows who they are what they do.

It's the Circassian palace guard (of honor).

Translation from above:

Thus, in the brand new first issue, Rania of Jordan poses at his private residence in an exclusive interview with the brilliant images and archiconocido photographer Mario Testino.

Journalistically speaking, why would Vanity Fair kick off its new Spanish edition with a cover story on a Jordanian queen? They should have featured a Spanish royal or Spanish-speaking celebrity to introduce the brand to a Spanish readership.
The Spanish royal family don't really give interviews, I think the last one I can remember Felipe partipating in was for El Pais.

Can someone post the pictures from the shoot? I would like to see the others especially with the tiara.

ok thanks asturiana,i already watch the video very beautiful,
i was asking this because i see those photos serval time in other Magazine like Laha so i was saying if those photos are in the new Vanityfair there is no reason to look after the Magazine because the photos are old but i am glad they are not:flowers:

Thank you,Salma!!Does anyone know if they appear often on the cover of Point de Vue?

Thank you,Salma!!Does anyone know if they appear often on the cover of Point de Vue?
You´re welcome:flowers:
Yes they have appeared very often in covers of PdV, same Qnoor before 2000.
Here you can see more PdV covers:
Magazines 2 - French Magazines

Rania and Sofia with the Palestinian people

Jordan's Queen Rania on various magazines covers on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

OGGI (Italy)
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/salmaf/8049_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful covers :flowers: Thanks,Salma!!Q.Rania does work a lot for peace,I'm sure she could be the best candidate for a Nobel this year :angel:
About the first magazine:was it about Q.Sofia or Letizia?Did any of them take further action for peace in Middle East,like Rania did?

Nothing, Queen Sofia only went to airport and she saw the aid that spanish goverment sent to Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom