Royal Blogger

QR on Hello! ME cover this week .. Love it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYsKtvLCIAIW9nL.jpg

Old 11-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

That is a lovely picture of Queen Rania. Im sure most of the article in the magazine is based on the Al Arabiya interview. I wish we could get that picture without all the magazine writing around it.

Old 11-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

that's pretty cover i would like to read that interview.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Hello! Mag cover.
img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/v/x/vxndss74nli9xvdl.jpg?kj8as6ye
Love mag cover.
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/h...92923192_a.jpg
Old 11-18-2013, 04:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
QR on Hello! ME cover this week .. Love it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYsKtvLCIAIW9nL.jpg
Has anyone seen the magazine?
Old 02-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Queen Rania on the cover of newest Kungliga Magasinet (Sweden)
Queen Silvia is my role model
Queen Rania Middle East's modern hope
http://media.pressbyran.se/article/i...274_201402.jpg
Old 02-14-2014, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice cover ..Is it possible to read the article online?
Old 02-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

That picture is almost seven years old! You'd think that a magazine would put a bit more effort behind their cover. Is the interview even new or has that been pieced together from older articles?
Old 02-23-2014, 02:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
That picture is almost seven years old! You'd think that a magazine would put a bit more effort behind their cover. Is the interview even new or has that been pieced together from older articles?
A part of the interview. Queen Rania spoke mostly of queen Silvia's work for the children and said that queen Silvia is a role model for her.
The rest of the interview
Your Majesty works very hard to build bridges between east and west. What can we in Sweden do to promote the understanding between our people and different religions?
Sweden is a country which embraces the multiculture with supporting respect, acceptance and tolerance. Coexistence includes that we must remember that all religions need peace, compassion and understanding and we must all understand not just our differences but also joint denominators. Only then we can close the gap between east and west and it is absolutely possible.
You have written the book “The Sandwich Swap”. What is your message with this book?
The main message with my book is that we can all enrich ourselves with other’s diversity, we don’t have to be similar to survive. This book is inspired from one memory from my childhood. One day at school my friend gave me a part of her peanut sandwich with jelly, which I first thought looked a little odd. But to her my sandwich with hummus looked also odd. Bit by bit we tasted our sandwiches and understood how delicious they really were. That taught me not to be afraid of something unknown and see that wonderful things can be found from peculiar places. We need more this kinds of approach. When the borders are erased and cultures come closer to each other, things happen. We are in front of new meetings every day – new people, new clothes, we eat new food and see new performances. Yes, every day challenges us to win our instincts of fear. That way we see that differences enrich our lives.
Many swedish people are very curious to travel to Jordan. Why they should come to Jordan and what they should see in Jordan, Your Majesty?
Jordan is safe, warm and welcoming and we have something for everyone. If you like adventures, you can walk in Wadi Rom or dive in Aqaba. One can even relax and enjoy of healing minerals in the Dead Sea, which is the lowest point in Jordan. For those who like history, Jordan has a lot to offer, one can visit the old Roman city Jerash in the north or World Heritage Petra in the south. In our beautiful capital Amman people can enjoy from a concert at the Citadel Theatre but I must say that the most important natural resource of Jordan is the warmth and hospitality of our people.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh9K7XaIMAAGJJV.jpg
Old 03-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

According to Ammon news queen Rania gave an interview to Zahrat Alkhaleej magazine to be published next week. Another interview for King Abullah II with Alhayat newspaper will be published tomorrow :

Quote:
RHC ‏@RHCJO:Tomorrow a comprehensive interview with His Majesty King Abdullah II will be published in @alhayatdaily #Jordan #JO
Queen Rania 2006

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video?id=2472679
Old 05-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania on Zahrat Al-Khaleej magazine cover .... April 2014

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjiPTzCYAE8Lzj.png:large
Old 05-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Royal Highness

Beautiful!

(Is there ia new interview in the magazine?)
Old 05-28-2014, 03:48 AM
Royal Highness

Hola Magazine

Exclusiva en ¡HOLA!, valiente y conmovedora entrevista con Concha Velasco: 'Me han detectado un linfoma, pero voy a plantarle cara a la enfermedad con todas mis fuerzas' y más...
Old 06-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Zaahrt Alkhaleej cover photo:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...1678&source=48
Old 10-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Hello Magazine middle east cover :

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...92039638_o.jpg