Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Noor's picture but did not like Rania's one :D

:previous: I am not very good in Spanish,so anyone know what is said about Rania in the cover.

:previous: I am not very good in Spanish,so anyone know what is said about Rania in the cover.
What happen with Rania. Why is "the Queen of elegance" missing?

she is absolutely gorgeous in what she wears!

great pics!

with donna karan dress absolutely great!

lovely queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see Aug cover of "Vanidades" Rania 20 years later. I think its her lol, because this pic looks like shes 25!

Last edited:
That is a lovely picture of Queen Rania. Im sure most of the article in the magazine is based on the Al Arabiya interview. I wish we could get that picture without all the magazine writing around it.

Nice cover ..Is it possible to read the article online?

:previous:That picture is almost seven years old! You'd think that a magazine would put a bit more effort behind their cover. Is the interview even new or has that been pieced together from older articles?

:previous:That picture is almost seven years old! You'd think that a magazine would put a bit more effort behind their cover. Is the interview even new or has that been pieced together from older articles?

A part of the interview. Queen Rania spoke mostly of queen Silvia's work for the children and said that queen Silvia is a role model for her.
The rest of the interview
Your Majesty works very hard to build bridges between east and west. What can we in Sweden do to promote the understanding between our people and different religions?
Sweden is a country which embraces the multiculture with supporting respect, acceptance and tolerance. Coexistence includes that we must remember that all religions need peace, compassion and understanding and we must all understand not just our differences but also joint denominators. Only then we can close the gap between east and west and it is absolutely possible.
You have written the book “The Sandwich Swap”. What is your message with this book?
The main message with my book is that we can all enrich ourselves with other’s diversity, we don’t have to be similar to survive. This book is inspired from one memory from my childhood. One day at school my friend gave me a part of her peanut sandwich with jelly, which I first thought looked a little odd. But to her my sandwich with hummus looked also odd. Bit by bit we tasted our sandwiches and understood how delicious they really were. That taught me not to be afraid of something unknown and see that wonderful things can be found from peculiar places. We need more this kinds of approach. When the borders are erased and cultures come closer to each other, things happen. We are in front of new meetings every day – new people, new clothes, we eat new food and see new performances. Yes, every day challenges us to win our instincts of fear. That way we see that differences enrich our lives.
Many swedish people are very curious to travel to Jordan. Why they should come to Jordan and what they should see in Jordan, Your Majesty?
Jordan is safe, warm and welcoming and we have something for everyone. If you like adventures, you can walk in Wadi Rom or dive in Aqaba. One can even relax and enjoy of healing minerals in the Dead Sea, which is the lowest point in Jordan. For those who like history, Jordan has a lot to offer, one can visit the old Roman city Jerash in the north or World Heritage Petra in the south. In our beautiful capital Amman people can enjoy from a concert at the Citadel Theatre but I must say that the most important natural resource of Jordan is the warmth and hospitality of our people.

According to Ammon news queen Rania gave an interview to Zahrat Alkhaleej magazine to be published next week. Another interview for King Abullah II with Alhayat newspaper will be published tomorrow :

RHC ‏@RHCJO:Tomorrow a comprehensive interview with His Majesty King Abdullah II will be published in @alhayatdaily #Jordan #JO
Queen Rania 2006

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video?id=2472679

Last edited:
Beautiful!

(Is there ia new interview in the magazine?)

Back
Top Bottom