Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its from Portugal. I like the fotos from 2004 and 2006.

This is the cover story for the July edition of Voyager, which appears to be one of many airline magazines that its publisher produces. If you register with the Voyager website, you can get access to the e-edition, which enables you to either download the PDF of the entire edition or of select pages. You can also gain access to scores of other airline magazines.

This is the cover story for the July edition of Voyager, which appears to be one of many airline magazines that its publisher produces. If you register with the Voyager website, you can get access to the e-edition, which enables you to either download the PDF of the entire edition or of select pages. You can also gain access to scores of other airline magazines.
These are two photos in a bigger resolution:
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Huda. Is this a new picture? From what shooting is the picture from? If I understand it right, she will be in the December issue of Glamour?

Thanks Huda. Is this a new picture? From what shooting is the picture from? If I understand it right, she will be in the December issue of Glamour?
Yes Asturiana is a photoshoot for mag, the current issue.

HB Queen Rania:

pic

HB Queen Rania:

pic

I dont like the picture, looks quite off. Her lips look much fuller (which I know they arent or done from all the latest pictures & pictures from the event) maybe its too much lipstick/gloss. The impression I got from this picture was get the photoshoot done with ;)

HB Queen Rania:

pic
these pictures were obviously taken at the 5th Important Dinner for Women on September 20th in New York. Both Rania and Donna Karan are wearing exactly the same outfits they wore to the dinner.

these pictures were obviously taken at the 5th Important Dinner for Women on September 20th in New York. Both Rania and Donna Karan are wearing exactly the same outfits they wore to the dinner.

i just realized they changed the color of her dress for the mag, from black to purple

hey, which Issue is this from? December or November? US Bazaar i suppose?

Back
Top Bottom