King Abdullah's working visit to Japan April 12-14, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Rania acts as regent when the king is missing?

Never. As far as I know, only his brothers have ever been sworn in as regents when he is abroad for official duties or on holidays. I don't think any woman is allowed to be regent. In fact, I don't think women are even allowed to inherit the throne.

right Adamari,it must be one of his brother or others males relatives,women are not allowed to be neaither regents or inherit the throne.

King Abdullah II of Jordan arrives at the Tokyo International Airport on April 12, 2009 in Tokyo, Japan. The king and queen are on a three day tour to Japan to strengthen the bilateral relationship. (Photo by Junko Kimura/Getty Images)King Abdullah II And Queen Rania Of Jordan Visit Japan - Pictures - Zimbio
That's Princess Raiyah, his sister.

IMRIC this is the 3rd visit King Abdullah has made to Japan. There was a state visit with Queen Rania and then I think there was an official visit as well, again with Raiyah in attendance.

I do like the way the JRF seems to select accompanying family members based on their knowledge and expertise.

Does the school that the King and Queen's children attend in Amman have Easter holidays?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Princess Raiyah, his sister.

IMRIC this is the 3rd visit King Abdullah has made to Japan. There was a state visit with Queen Rania and then I think there was an official visit as well, again with Raiyah in attendance.

This is the 8th visit to Japan, Rania only visit Japan in two ocassions (1999 and 2006). Abdullah visited Japan in 1993 and 1998 -when he was Prince- and 1999, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2009.

Jordan's Princess Raiyah tries on a Japanese traditional silk robe, called "kimono," help by Atsuko Fujimori, master of the Sodo Reiho Kimono Dressing Academy School, during her visit to a kimono dressing academy in Tokyo April 13, 2009
ImageShack® - Gallery
daylife

King Abdullah's visit to Japan

King Abdullah's visit to Japan

Jordan's Princess Raiyah tries on a Japanese traditional silk robe, called "kimono," help by Atsuko Fujimori, master of the Sodo Reiho Kimono Dressing Academy School, during her visit to a kimono dressing academy in Tokyo April 13, 2009
ImageShack® - Gallery
daylife
nice pics,she looks cute in the Kimono,Japanese traditional clothes are very intersting.

raiyah looks lovely in her kimono, it's beautiful. i wonder if raiyah is still studying in japan, didn't she go there not long ago? she seems very interested in japanese culture.

raiyah looks lovely in her kimono, it's beautiful. i wonder if raiyah is still studying in japan, didn't she go there not long ago? she seems very interested in japanese culture.

She is currently studying Japanese and International Relations at Edinburgh University. At the moment she is taking a year abroad studying at Ritsumeikan University in Japan.
Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I think the info may be a little old though as I would have thought she had finished her year in Japan by now.

ya its not been updated in while. she might be jordan now since she traveld with the king.

Back
Top Bottom