King Abdullah's working visit to Belgium, Britian & Sweden: June 17-23, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
King Abdullah starts a working visit to Belgium, Biritian & Sweden today. King Abdullah will meet with Belgiums King. On the working visit, King Abdullah will meet with high officials.

I hope someday they will made a State Visit to Belgium.

Belgium

European Commissioner for External Relations Benita Ferrero-Waldner (L) meets Jordan's King Abdullah at the EU Council in Brussels June 17, 2009.
Photo from Reuters Pictures - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Jordan's King Abdullah stands before a meeting with European Union officials at the EU Council in Brussels, June 17, 2009.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso (R) welcomes Jordan's King Abdullah (L) ahead of a meeting Brussels June 17, 2009.

King of Jordan Abdallah II waits on June 17, 2009 for the start of an EU-Jordan informal summit meeting at EU headquarters in Brussels.
Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes

King holds summit with European Troika in Brussels

...The King highlighted the importance of the role of the new US administration, mainly commitment made by the US President Barrack Obama on the two-state solution.

During a meeting with president of the EU Commission, the King discussed Jordanian-European ties and means of activating them in various fields.

The king and the EU president voiced their keenness to boost relations... - Article

It wouldn't surprise me if she was in London the whole time.

i too think she was in UK before king arrive from Belgium.
thanks for photos Salma she looks great today.

You are welcome Lilo.
We don´t know but I think as you, that she arrived in London before King. Does anyone know if they have a house in London?

yes they do have a house in London,and they use it alot when they are in UK or Europe in general.

Thanks Lilo; Queen Noor too has a house.

For those who don't know, Tower Hamlets is an incredibly under-privileged and poor part of inner-city London. It is predominantly inhabited by Bengali muslims and is a hotbed of extremism and known for its low-achieving youth.

It is the sort of place most foreign Royals will never see when visiting London. For Queen Rania to make a visit there is an incredible step.

I may be wrong but I think Rania has the same belt Badiya is wearring.

She is great! Very beautiful!

King arrives in Swedish capital
Stockholm, June 22 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived in Stockholm at the end of a working tour to Europe that included Belgium and Britain.
The King will meet tomorrow with Swedish King Carl Gustaf XVI.

apparently QRania is not with him.

Lilo, does it mean that she stayed in England or came back to Jordan?

not sur Monic,i know they have a house in London and she spend alot of time there but i am not sur here if she will stay or going back to Jordan we have to wait and see.

I understand, Lilo. We'll see for some time ...Thanks :flowers:

When they visit Sweden?

:previous: the king already arrive in Sweden today but without QRania.
you're welcome Monic :flowers:

i think the pic where she greeted the king means that he will be leaving for Sweden alone

Back
Top Bottom