King Abdullah's working visit to Belgium, Britian & Sweden: June 17-23, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Daily Mail has changed the article; it now includes more pictures and is less critical of Sarah Brown.

Although I'm in no way an admirer of Sarah's fashion sense, I thought she looked really smart today. If only she wore a beige or white blouse and got rid of that stupid bracelet she had on her hand, that would be quite an attractive ensemble. It wasn’t bad as it was either.

On the other hand, Queen Rania really disappointed me; she is a very beautiful and graceful woman but that dress did nothing to flaunt her figure. She looked just too skinny for my taste and the colours were all wrong too.

I think QRania makes a lot of gymnastics, her body seems better and better every time.

Guys just remember this is not a fashion thread and we are not here to discuss Sarah Brown.

Thank you.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2272/98989.jpg

King Abdullah II and Queen Rania with the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and his wife Sarah Brown during Their Majesties' visit to London London - United Kingdom / Monday ,June 22,2009 Royal Hashemite Court Archives / Naser Ayoub

Queen Rania wrote in her pages of twitter and facebook:
I’ve just come back from London. I love the UK, but it was all the more impressive to meet the students of the Mulberry School for Girls who are part of Mosaic, an organization launched by Prince Charles to help young Muslims, and others, from disadvantaged neighbourhoods, reach up for opportunities and reach out to communities. I recommend a look

Sarah Brown, an elegant, genuine woman, so sincere in her devotion to country and causes. Best of all full sunshine (yes, we're talking UK!)

...Lunch at Hinds Head (yum!), school visit, and time with good friend, Sarah Brown.

Caught up with friends, shopped with eldest son (!), children enjoyed Peter Pan play, Legoland, motorcycle ride with hubby to country...

You're right Salma - it's a pity...:ermm:

that mean she stayed in London after the king left for Sweden.
thanks for posting Salma.:flowers:

Queen Rania wrote in her pages of twitter and facebook:
I’ve just come back from London. I love the UK, but it was all the more impressive to meet the students of the Mulberry School for Girls who are part of Mosaic, an organization launched by Prince Charles to help young Muslims, and others, from disadvantaged neighbourhoods, reach up for opportunities and reach out to communities. I recommend a look

Sarah Brown, an elegant, genuine woman, so sincere in her devotion to country and causes. Best of all full sunshine (yes, we're talking UK!)

...Lunch at Hinds Head (yum!), school visit, and time with good friend, Sarah Brown.

Caught up with friends, shopped with eldest son (!), children enjoyed Peter Pan play, Legoland, motorcycle ride with hubby to country...

Interesting information. So QRania likes Hinds Head restaurant, I found a link in Internet about this restaurant : The Hinds Head Restaurant

Thanks Salma. Its nice that she tell us about her private life and children.

that mean she stayed in London after the king left for Sweden.
thanks for posting Salma.:flowers:

She left London when King travel to Sweden, she said in her "blog" that she is now in Jordan.

The day Rania and Abdullah visited No 10 the weather in London was warm and muggy so imo the dress was fine. However, I didn't like the colour very much and thought if it had been brighter it would have looked a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom