King Abdullah's Birthday: 2002-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday to theKing and Hashem.

I love the fact that Abdullah chose to celebrate his birthday by visiting his people, a very nice touch.

niki said:
There are pictures of the king and queen in today's petra
ãÚÑÖ ÇáÕæÑ

Rania looks so tired. Poor thing she's been working really hard and it's starting to show. She needs to rest and hang out with her kids, I'm sure she'll take a break now. But the king looks great. He seems to age well, at least the fatigue doesn't show on him like it does Rania.

Rania seems a little bit tired maybe but she never gets tired to be sweet and affectionate with children as we can see in photos. I think she is extremely fresh in comparison with other women of her age. Tired perhaps but always with a sweet smile.

King Abdullah's 46th Birthday

King Patronizes Armed Forces' Celebrations of King's Birthday

Photo 1
Photo 2

Last edited by a moderator:
King Patronizes Armed Forces' Celebrations of King's Birthday

thank you, so who were present, the King and Queen, their children and Prince Faisal?

I think that's Prince Ghazi on the second row, the gentleman with a beard wearing a suit.

Queen Rania´s dress it´s beautiful. Thank´s Guido!

I think that's Prince Ghazi on the second row, the gentleman with a beard wearing a suit.

Yes and Prince Faisal is with Prince Hussein.

Queen Rania´s dress it´s beautiful. Thank´s Guido!

You're welcome, Salma and Princess Robijn. The little Prince Hashem fell asleep in Rania's lap during the celebration. He was so cute!

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos, Humera! I love little Hashem's uniform.

Thank´s Jordan. I hope this year too King and Queen will go to concert to celeberate King´s birthday.

Thank´s Jordan. I hope this year too King and Queen will go to concert to celeberate King´s birthday.
Are they still having a concert? I assumed it would have been cancelled this year.....

Are they still having a concert? I assumed it would have been cancelled this year.....

I don´t know Little Star but I thin same you that this year the concert have been cancelled.

Didnt Rania used to attened the military celebrations?

I think she usually does. She wasn't there this year but ten IMRIC the military lebrations tended to include quite a lot of the family and this year there were a lot less.

:previous: It sure is a great find, Xavi!! Thank you so much for sharing!!:flowers:

There are so many photos here that I haven't seen before. The ones with the old lady that hugs K.Abdullah are very touching.

Those are wonderful pictures. I haven't seen many of, especially those of KA's childhood.
I believe they're meant to commemorate the King's birthday right?

Those are wonderful pictures. I haven't seen many of, especially those of KA's childhood.
I believe they're meant to commemorate the King's birthday right?

Yes Humera.
I hope we can see new pics, all pics published are old.

Back
Top Bottom