King Abdullah's Birthday: 2002-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salma

Majesty , Royal Blogger , Picture of the Week
City
---
Country
Portugal
1. January 29, 2002 - King Abdullah II and Queen Rania at the Hussein Cultural Center in Amman on the occasion of his 40th birthday, which falls on 30 January.

2. January 29, 2002 - Queen Rania gives a present to a child being treated for cancer at al-Amal hospital in Amman, Jordan. King Abdullah, born on January 30 1962, marked his 40th birthday by visiting with children being treated for cancer in Amman.

Attachments

• ra06.jpg
    ra06.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,509
  • rania_in_coat.jpg
    rania_in_coat.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,568
  • MICAS1.jpg
    MICAS1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 950
Last edited by a moderator:
King Abdullah's Birthday: 2004

Amman-Jordan. January 25, 2004. King Abdullah II of Jordan and Queen Rania and their daughter Princess Iman attend a military celebration to mark the king's 42nd birthday. King Abdallah II is born on January 30th, 1962. His birthday will be celebrated in different ceremonies in the kingdom during this week.

How come P. Al-Hussein was not present? Is he already going to school overseas?

Originally posted by bluetortuga@Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:08 pm
How come P. Al-Hussein was not present? Is he already going to school overseas?
Yes, in the UK.

Originally posted by syima@Jan 26th, 2004 - 12:36 pm
Princess Iman have grow! Shes a very pretty girl!
Very beautiful. She looks so much like Rania. :flower:

HM Queen Rania and Jordans King Abdullah give a present to a child being treated for cancer January 29, 2002 at al-Amal hospital in Amman, Jordan. King Abdullah, born on January 30 1962, marked his 40th birthday by visiting with children being treated for cancer in Amman

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 348
Prince Hussein looks a lot like Abdullah...but at the same time you can definitely see Rania in him too! He's going to be a handsome man soon. :D

In the last picture of KA and Prince Hashem, there's something in Hashem's look that reminds me of Queen Rania.

Happy Birthday to King Abdullah and Prince Hashem!

thanks lil' monkey for those pictures!! baby hashem has grown up sooo much!! he's a little cutie! Both sons have something of their mother Rania...

I love baby hashem soooo much he is very cute .

thank you lil monkey for posting the links .

Has one of the children blue eyes like King Abdallah.?

Happy Birthday to the King! but I'd like to send a big Happy 1st Birthday to little Hashem!
At first glance Hashem looks like his Dad, but he reminds me of Princess Salma.

Thank you for the pictures

closesttoheaven said:
happy birthday to the king and his little son prince hashem :)

Does anyone know how they celebrated the two birthday's?:)

Wow, he's one already! Time sure flies. Happy Birthday, KA and Prince Hashem.

Army marks King's birthday

His Majesty King Abdullah, the supreme commander of the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF), and Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday attended a ceremony held by the JAF in celebration of the Monarch's 44th birthday. Several members of the Royal family, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Marouf Bakhit, Senate President Zeid Rifai, Lower House Speaker Abdul Hadi Majali, Chief of the Royal Court General Salem Turk and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff General Khaled Sarayreh as well as senior officials and officers attended the event.
http://www.jordantimes.com/tue/homenews/homenews1.htm

Pictures from Petra and Jordan Times.
Other members of the royal family in the pics include Prince Ali, Princess Rym, Prince Feisal, Princess Aisha, Princess Muna, Princess Iman and Prince Hussein.

Attachments

• hnews1_14_2.jpg
    hnews1_14_2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
Army marks King's birthday

His Majesty King Abdullah, the supreme commander of the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF), and Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday attended a ceremony held by the JAF in celebration of the Monarch's 44th birthday. Several members of the Royal family, Prime Minister and Minister of Defence Marouf Bakhit, Senate President Zeid Rifai, Lower House Speaker Abdul Hadi Majali, Chief of the Royal Court General Salem Turk and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff General Khaled Sarayreh as well as senior officials and officers attended the event

Rym attended the ceremoney with PAli

photos from Alrai and Petra

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Feb/13/5542I.htm

Attachments

• Clip_3.jpg
    Clip_3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,425
Thank´s Humera for the pics. The dress of Queen Rania it´s beautiful.

Thank you for the pictures of the King's birthday, it's good to see Rym in the pictures, you so rarely see her. She looks lovely.

Just a question regarding the King's birthday; shouldn't Rania have also been in military dress?

Thank you Salma for the pictures, especially the picture from Prince Hashem, he's so cute.

:flowers: Happy Birthday King Abdullah and Prince Hashem :flowers:

The little prince is really a cutie

Happy Birthday to father and son:)

I wish if we can get pictures of their privte party:)

There are pictures of the king and queen in today's petra
ãÚÑÖ ÇáÕæÑ

Rania looks so tired. Poor thing she's been working really hard and it's starting to show. She needs to rest and hang out with her kids, I'm sure she'll take a break now. But the king looks great. He seems to age well, at least the fatigue doesn't show on him like it does Rania.

LeoMama said:
I wish if we can get pictures of their privte party:)

yea it would be nice to have those pictures like prince Faisal's birthday party pictures a couple of years back. That was really cool to see how they party.

i like rania's thobe at the evening performance - i think she looks nice...not so much tired as in need of a haircut :) but that's a pretty cruel/critical thing to say...if she likes it then so what...

News: January 30

King prefers to mark his birthday by launching development projects in Deir Alla (Queen Rania was too in Deir Alla). PETRA

Gallery 1
Gallery 2

Queen Rania attends artistic ceremony marking King's birthday anniversary PETRA
Gallery

madonna23 said:
i like rania's thobe at the evening performance
I like it, too. She looks beautiful in traditional dresses.

Back
Top Bottom