King Abdullah's Birthday: 2002-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King patronizes armed forces' celebrations of his birthday.

King Abdullah, Prince Ali and Prince Hashem
ImageShack Album - 2 images

I like the recent photos too. The couple looks good and content, though a bit tired which is reasonable. Rania's dress is wonderful, it suits her a lot IMO! Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Rania looks really good, love the thoub. It since seeing some of the family members there as well.

:previous:Great to see KA and Prince Hashem clapping alongside the men. I'm guessing this was one of the military celebrations for the king's birthday?

:previous:Great to see KA and Prince Hashem clapping alongside the men. I'm guessing this was one of the military celebrations for the king's birthday?
You are welcome :)
:previous:Oganized by the Public Security Department (PSD) .. u can see the pics up.

Do the family release a new official picture for the birthday/s?

as long as they never release anything similar Dazzling I might be wrong though.

how about some a special event for this year birthday.50 is something special no?

wonderful pic:flowers:
the king looks sooo good.
and Prince Hachem:welcome to Barca fan club:D

wonderful pic:flowers:
the king looks sooo good.
and Prince Hachem:welcome to Barca fan club:D

I noticed that too. Some members of the JRF seem to be avid fans of Barcelona. ;) Father & son look great together and Rania's message was really sweet! :flowers:

King opens Royal Court public service department

Amman, Jan 30 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday opened the premises of the public service department at the Royal Court coinciding with the celebrations of the Kingdom of the 50th King's birthday, which falls on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom