King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't know about QR's dress, that gaping opening in front is weird, should've had two on the sides.

I thought the same ; I have changed my mind about the dress .

Really ???? wow where did they get this picture from ??? it is like 40 years old or maybe older :D

Really ???? wow where did they get this picture from ??? it is like 40 years old or maybe older :D
44 or 45 years old this picture because in 1st grade they maybe 5 or 6 years

I was wondering do the royal family members keep their homework from the first grade ??? this is weird, IMO but at the same time is great to have such a souvenir :D

a new picture of Crown Prince Hussein with King Abdullah and Prince Ali and the Crown Prince of Qatar!

That is a nice picture for Abdulla, Hussein and Ali :D

if i am not mistaken that was during the last celebrations of Jordan Independence day.
funny photo indeed i like it.

Such a lovely moment was captured !!

The first time I saw Queen Rania, I though she was 20-30s and I though she and King Abdullah had children around 5 to 10 of ages. Turns out, she's 41 and her eldest son is 17 so in conclusion, she's ageless!!!

And gosh, she looks like 18 when she got married :eek::eek::eek:

I doubt people mistaken her age a lot of times

Rania and letizia look like each other in this picture :D

Yes Right They Look Like Each Other always Maybe in The Fashion Style :flowers:

No, not only the style, they both skinny and they both have the same face shape as well as almost same hair :D isn't that kinda weird :D

Oh son and father having the same smile, how cute !

Very Nice Pic indeed CP Hussein & Zohrab Nephew He Looks Kind Of Like Zohrab When He Was Young , Thanx Burzg

Back
Top Bottom