King Abdullah II's working visit to the UK & US: May - ,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's so cute happy to see a new pic of him

Sent from my HTC One X using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward this visit maybe Prince Hussein will join them for the visit in US.

:previous:
I dont think so. As per his Instagram, he will be busy with his university final exams during the next few days.
I think he'll join his family for the Pope visit & Indipendance day celebrations on May 24th & 25 th.

Photo: His Majesty King Abdullah II attends the 90th Combined Cavalry Memorial Parade as the guest of honor https://t.co/NqHfY3531Z #Jordan

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King begins working visit to San Francisco
San Francisco, May 13 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II, on Tuesday, kicked off a working visit to the United States by meeting with a group of leading investors from the U.S. Angel Investors -- a Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area angel investor, venture capital, startup network.

Queen Rania is not mentioned!!

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King meets civil society representatives in U.S western coast
Los Angeles, May 15 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II continued his meetings in the United States of America, as he met yesterday in Los Angeles, California, with the most prominent representatives of civil society organizations in the U.S. west coast.

King meets CEOs of major US companies

His Majesty King Abdullah II met in San Francisco on Tuesday a number of CEOs of major US companies and discussed ways to strengthen investment between the Kingdom and the United States, investment opportunities in Jordan, especially in the telecommunications and information technology sector as well as enhancing cooperation between the business communities in both countries...
Petra news agency

It seems that queen Rania has no activities during this visit ..is it private ?? or perhaps HM stopped in London.She supposed to launch Edrak initiative tomorrow in Amman.

By queen Rania :
Instagram
This is when I got the call informing me that my son just completed his parachute jumps training. Considerate of them to tell me AFTER and not before! #Father #Son #LoveJo

weird they announced Rania is going but she didn't attends any engagement I think she is just going with her husband for the company wich is not bad IMO:p

Back
Top Bottom