King Abdullah II Award for Physical Fitness: 2007-2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are fantastic pictures, Salma! Princess Iman is not only agile and talented at sport but also very beautiful (like her mother). :flowers::flowers:

Thank you :flowers:. Iman looks really sporty when she makes sit-ups.

It is always nice to see a bit of National involvement in something like this. True Nation building at it's simplest as the investment in a healthy society pays off for generations to come (lower medical bills/medical conditions caught early on). I must truly commend Their Majestys for their involvement in this area. Long may this continue.

Why join Princess Iman much in this contest
I have never seen shares for Sarah and Aisha daughters Faisal? :bang:
Are there specific laws to contest :ermm:

It looks like Prince Hashem has started school now. Are the younger children still at the International Academy? Does Princess Iman still attend there or will she join Prince Hussein at the King's Academy in the future?

It looks like Prince Hashem has started school now. Are the younger children still at the International Academy? Does Princess Iman still attend there or will she join Prince Hussein at the King's Academy in the future?
Yes ,he is wearing the IAA school uniform.I think p.Iman is still there .. she can join King`s academy next year with her brother.

Its her father's school right? So I'm guessing she will. Just saying :)

it looks like qrania wants to have baby forever lol. shes still holds him. :p

Little Prince Hashem takes after his mother.:)

I missed seeing little Prince Hashem this year. Maybe we'll see him participating in the event in a couple of years, like his sisters.

Very Nice Pics , The King and Queen Looks Nice , Princess Rahma Looks Beautiful , Thank you for Posting Salma

Thanks Salma ! very nice pictures but I dont know why Prince Rashid not smile ? :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom